80 Series LED Madness!!! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys!

Sorry so have been away from the forum for so long. Having a 3 and a 1.4 year old plus three jobs is quite the challenge! Anyways, it looks like my supplier is finally caught up logistically so there will no longer be the delay some have experienced over the past few months.

If anyone has any outstanding issues or concerns, please contact me at support@pfranleds.com and i'll take care of you!

3 jobs .. ! you are my hero .. ! I only have one and one 1.4 old boy .. and I'm feel like I'm running all day long ..

hello. This is my first time on this ih8mud forum. Im very interested in ordering one of your kits... like today.. i have a 1994 toyota landcruiser and i want to do all of the interior lights on it. Please call me 803-262-1201 or email sammyboy803 atty aol dotty commy ... its not letting me put my email in there right sooo

hello. This is my first time on this ih8mud forum. Im very interested in ordering one of your kits... like today.. i have a 1994 toyota landcruiser and i want to do all of the interior lights on it. Please call me 803-262-1201 or email sammyboy803 atty aol dotty commy ... its not letting me put my email in there right sooo

Email sent!

Just got my kit (super fast shipping!!!) and installed it last night in about 15 minutes. Couldn't be happier with the light output, it's amazing. My buddy said it looks like a mobile tanning booth now!

Thanks!

photo.JPG

Just ordered my kit + parking and reverse lights from www.pfranleds.com! Thanks for providing these for us pfran!!

Just ordered my 80 kit!

my 91 LC doesn't have a rear dome light for the hatch.... I'm thinking of adding one by piggy packing on the dome light and "duplicating" the wires. basically both would turn on with the door open, or with the on switch? anybody have better suggestions? I bring up the topic because your kits don't really fit my exact needs or preferences.

my 91 LC doesn't have a rear dome light for the hatch.... I'm thinking of adding one by piggy packing on the dome light and "duplicating" the wires. basically both would turn on with the door open, or with the on switch? anybody have better suggestions? I bring up the topic because your kits don't really fit my exact needs or preferences.

I must have been really really REALLY tired... i totally have the 3rd dome light in the rear... I just couldn't see it because the lamp burned out. haha, excuse my ignorance. :) Your #1 Kit works perfectly

Out of curiosity, is the stock bulb thats in the front dome light and middle dome light 1156 or t10? Is the rear dome light the same as the front two? If not what size it that bulb?

Works amazing and super easy install! Thanks

Whne will you have the parking lights back in? did not see them on your webpage.

Got mine. Super easy to install and are amazingly bright. Color is great! Hasn't flickered once so far. Doesn't come with instructions, but it's a pretty easy install.

Instructions are up on the website under faq.
I found what I was looking for know the site. When you pick a led pkg # and then goto check out, you then get options to get the bulbs. All are I stalled, but I am having an issue with the map lite. Emailed support. They do look really nice and the Lc has never been so bright.
Now I just need turn signal and brake light led and I'm all set ;)
Thanks alot

Got the full kit for the 80 and it was a piece of cake to install. Love the Cree 7 Watt back up lights. They're a must.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom