80 Series CB/Radio Combo Antenna Mounts (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Anyone got pics of this mounted with the antenna on the 80?

Anyone got pics of this mounted with the antenna on the 80?

Without HD spring base. (I don't recommend this method for obvious reasons)

img_7768-jpg.1185436

img_7773-jpg.1185435

still interested any left ? thanks

Was hoping to do mine with the snorkel this weekend but I won't have the ring terminal until tomorrow, can't wait to do this, love Jason's stuff!

So glad I went with this setup. The bracket is pretty much bulletproof and if any parts of the antenna fail, it's easily and cheaply serviced. So much better than the busted stock parts it replaced and one more thing I'll likely never have to worry about.

I also recommend installing a big antenna holder like mine. It tucks right under and allows me to pull into the garage instead of re-moving it :)

20161208_165005.jpg

I must be an idiot but I cannot figure out how to install this... bought one and have sat on it for months. Went through this whole thread and didn't really get any help. Can anyone take some shots of the inside to help me figure out how to put this in?

I must be an idiot but I cannot figure out how to install this... bought one and have sat on it for months. Went through this whole thread and didn't really get any help. Can anyone take some shots of the inside to help me figure out how to put this in?
60 series install, but it's basically the same other than dealing with the power antenna setup. I deleted my power antenna setup and pulled the new cable through the same route as the factory one by taping them together. If they come apart, you're in for a bad time lol. So be careful

wagongear.com » Antenna Mount Info & Installation

Are you still making these?

Make them for the 60, 80 and 100 series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom