1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

80/100 Tech Links

Discussion in '80-Series Tech' started by CruisinGA, Mar 28, 2003.

1. CruisinGA

CruisinGA

Ok, eveyone knows about the great tech links on this site, BUT all of them are 40 series links. I was thinking that Beo and others could salvage some of the truly valuable tech writeups and post them as pages on maybe Junks site, and get woody to link to them and create an 80 series tech link section on the tech link page. I think it would be a good place for some permanent storage of all the great 5 paragraph essay form Beonese writeups, along with others. What do yall think?

2. cruiserdan

cruiserdan SupportingVendor Emeritus Supporting Vendor Moderator

Surrounded by Cruisers from all over the world
    Beonese:

N, A phrase first coined by cruiserdan to explain how he does what he does to whom he does it to..... :D

3. Beowulf

Beowulf

CruisinGa,
    I would be happy to salvage as much from SOR as possible. Unfortunately, I'm packed and headed for the airport this weekend and will be out of communication for most of next week. SOR will be gone before I get back.

So, I recommend that you guys try to grab Jim's birfield repack, the rotor replacement, the cooling system flush, and any others you can remember. I grabbed the diff breather extension and will post it over here the next time someone asks.

-B-

4. Wrench

Wrench One Bashed Up 80

5. Junk

Junk

I'll host whatever you guys want. Between what's back at SOR, George S, Christo's tech page, and Lcool, there's a barrel full that's for sure.

6. woody

woody Internet Fireman Staff Member

Media:
    don't forget, SOR is sending me the entire forum, program and content. I will work to see if info can be pulled and re-populated either into this section or onto a tech link page.

7. Junk

Junk

That's cool Woody. I was afraid though it would take too much time away from your macramae :D ... at least that's what I heard :D