For Sale 79 Series Project Truck (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Life has a way of throwing you a curve ball every now and then to keep life in perspective. I am selling my 2010 79 series project truck.

The truck build can be found in the 70 series section by searching Hybrid FZJ79/62 Series Build.

The body of the truck is a 2010 79 series pick-up that I originally purchased from Proffitt's cruisers. I paid for one of their nicer bodies and I have to say that it arrived in really nice shape.

In addition to the body that came from Proffitt's, I have also sourced additional 79/70 series parts for the build. These include:

- New OEM metal Dash
- New top dash pad
- New gauge surround
- New Glove box door
- New glove box inner section
- New heater ducts
- New defrost duct
- Rear view mirror
- New driver's and passenger's side door mirrors
- Complete heater system. Will need a new blower motor.
- 74 series complete steering column with keyed ignition and steering wheel
- 80 series brake booster/master cylinder with 80 series brake pedal assembly
- 74 series brake and clutch pedal assembly
- Wiper motor and mechanism assembly
- New rear tail lights
- 80 series gauge cluster assembly
- 74 series gauge cluster assembly
- 74 series wiring harness
- 2 Toyota Camry Seats

The running gear is dontated from a clear title 1996 FZJ80 that I bought and shipped up from Texas. I point this out as the frame and running gear are in amazing condition. Virtually the only rust you will find on this truck are at the weld points. Prior to this project the 80 series was my daily driver and I had zero issues with it. No check engine lights, no head gasket symptoms, nothing. It ran perfect.

Along with the 79 series body the 80 series frame and running gear will also include:

- ARB Bull Bar
- MileMarker 10,500 pound hydraulic winch
- 4 Tacoma, I think, alloy rims
- 2 brand new 9.00x16 (36") STA Superlug tires
- Extra drive shafts
- 1FZFE air cleaner
- 1FZFE radiator
- 1FZFE wiring harness

And I'm sure many small bits and pieces that I am forgetting to list. If you are a serious buyer please Email me at msgdhorn@yahoo.com or call me at 774-239-4767 for further details. I do not want to leave any unanswered questions. The truck is located in Athol, Massachusetts and can help with loading, but pick up will have to be local, no shipping for obvious reasons.

Asking Price: $15,000
DSCF1171.jpg
DSCF1168.jpg
04.jpg

More Pics.
020.jpg
022.jpg
IMG_2752.jpg

And More.
arb2.jpg
wheeling%2520011.jpg
Rims.jpg

Price reduction.... $12,500. I will assist with shipping if you make all the arrangements and payments.

Sold, sold, sold.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom