1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

76 Disk Axle,  Hub to Hub

Discussion in 'For Sale - Parts' started by cruzer, Jul 10, 2003.

1. cruzer

cruzer

Subject pretty much says it all!!!

The axle is located in Ct (06706) I can put it on a pallet and bring it to work were a truck can pick it up...but you will have to pay for shipping and handling(what ever supplies i need to buy to tie it to the pallet, ect ect)

I am asking 250.00 for the axle. It has been sitting out for a while so you will probably want to go through it to make sure it is all good (i.e. probably needs a rebuild)...

Buy this axle so i can finish the rebuild on my engine!!!!

The best way to contact me is going to be emailing me at

stubieone@hotmail.com

Stew

2. megolfer

megolfer

I will give you a $100 plus shipping for it. I know it will cost a lot for shipping

3. cruzer

cruzer

Re:76 Disk Axle,  Hub to Hub

I am willing to pull the knucles and birfields off and send them minus the housing/axles/diff...will save weight on shipping and they can be shipped UPS....price is 200.00 plus shipping if you only want the knuckles/birfields ect.

Stew

4. megolfer

megolfer

Re:76 Disk Axle, Hub to Hub

The most I will pay for a disc brake setup that needs a complete rebuild is $100. I can pick up a mini truck axle locally for $250, and thats the complete axle and wont need a rebuild.