70 Series Gathering (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Hi Charles,
Thanks for posting up. We were discussing this event yesterday at our monthly club meeting. I don't think I will be able to attend since my 45 won't be ready in time. Hopefully next year I'll be there. It looks like it will be another great event! I look forward to seeing the pictures.

Michael <>>

Hi Charles,
Thanks for posting up. We were discussing this event yesterday at our monthly club meeting. I don't think I will be able to attend since my 45 won't be ready in time. Hopefully next year I'll be there. It looks like it will be another great event! I look forward to seeing the pictures.

Michael <>>
Hopefully it will continue to be an annual event held in late September / early October.

No intent to hijack the thread, but this seems like one that has the most members viewing. Please check out the thread "Across America" on MUD. It's sort of a relay between local Cruiser groups all around the US. Each group travels a certain radius around their local area(some up to 500 miles) then passes along a batton(not determined yet) to the next group on the leg--a great chance to meet fellow Cruiserheads from different parts of the Country. The only initial requirement was that all HAD to post their travels to MUD(PICS) The passing of the batton would certainly be a highlight. Most folks so far are avoiding interstate routes and sticking to the local roads(you actually get to see the country that way)
Please check it out
BTW, If you are a Coleman collector, you will of course be immediately drafted to be the Lighting Director or the cook.

@sggoat it might work better if you post a separate thread here. It would help to hold the confusion down.

BTW we discussed your event in our meeting yesterday as well.

No intent to hijack the thread, but this seems like one that has the most members viewing. Please check out the thread "Across America" on MUD. It's sort of a relay between local Cruiser groups all around the US. Each group travels a certain radius around their local area(some up to 500 miles) then passes along a batton(not determined yet) to the next group on the leg--a great chance to meet fellow Cruiserheads from different parts of the Country. The only initial requirement was that all HAD to post their travels to MUD(PICS) The passing of the batton would certainly be a highlight. Most folks so far are avoiding interstate routes and sticking to the local roads(you actually get to see the country that way)
Please check it out
BTW, If you are a Coleman collector, you will of course be immediately drafted to be the Lighting Director or the cook.
Yep start a new thread, I would be interested in doing this

The 70-series event last year was a good time! I'll miss this year. But if it continues as annual, I'll try to plan on attending with whatever cruiser I have on that year.

The 70-series event last year was a good time! I'll miss this year. But if it continues as annual, I'll try to plan on attending with whatever cruiser I have on that year.
With the 70 Series numbers slowly increasing, I'm confident it will be an annual event somewhere in the Southeast.

I love me some Windrock! I have this on the calendar. Need to see if I can get off the Friday.

image.jpg

The FJ55 wiring is now sorted out. New axle seals and a little Marlin going in the transfer case.
Time off work scheduled.

I am optimistic I can make this trip.

Who else from HOT South would like to venture up to Windrock with me early Friday AM?

I'm gonna check into it tomorrow, was fun last year at Stoney, but will probably be that much better at Windrock. I also need to see if I can get my PS Gearbox back together soon......

I'm gonna check into it tomorrow, was fun last year at Stoney, but will probably be that much better at Windrock. I also need to see if I can get my PS Gearbox back together soon......
Screenshot_20160906-220028.jpg

Could take the Pickle instead, but would rather take Rukus... Need to see if it's even possible between work and school (darn responsibilities and such).

Could take the Pickle instead, but would rather take Rukus... Need to see if it's even possible between work and school (darn responsibilities and such).
I've taken the 100 series there and had a blast. Lot's of 2 and 3 level trails to drive, which is probably where the 70 boys will stay. Since we can't get to SCC this year, this is a great trip to hit for fall wheeling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom