For Sale 66 fj40 San Diego $8950 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I am putting up for sale my dream project. I am unable to work on it anymore right now and need the funds. I bought this Land Cruiser a little over a year ago as a non-running, non-registered vehicle that had been sitting for some time. Since then I have put extensive work into it and it is well on its way to being an amazing machine. I will have another some day, but the time is not right for me now.

1966 Toyota Land Cruiser FJ40
Smog exempt
Clean title in hand
Just registered and valid until May 2017
Jegs Chevy 350 with low miles - it came with a Chevy small block, but I replaced with one I found for sale that had only a few (he said 400) miles on it. I have the original receipt for the motor.

Starter just replaced a few weeks ago
Optima yellow top battery
Transfer case and four wheel drive work great and shift smoothly
Very little rust - there are a few areas you will see from the photos, but overall in great shape
I had the gas tank dipped and cleaned out
Extra Man-a-fre gas tank (not installed)
New aluminum radiator (original brass radiator included also)

Headlights, taillights and brake lights work, but turn lights not wired in

Any questions? Please call or text and I'm happy to tell you all about the work I've done. This is in great shape to turn into a rock crawler or to restore to a classic!

JP 813-453-8786

20160827_102317-01.jpeg

20160827_102212-01.jpeg

20160827_102333-01.jpeg

20160827_102613-01.jpeg

20160827_102353.jpg

I got a chance to see this in person and test drive it. Pretty mean rig with tons of potential. Definitely worth your time and a look. JP is a nice guy as well and knows every nut n bolt on this 66.

Good luck with the sale man!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom