$600 FJ40 Photo Shoot (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Easiest money you'll ever make. I did one of these with my old 60 series. I sat in a lounge chair in a forest preserve while attractive people posed with my truck for a couple hours. It was tough fighting off all the young beautiful ladies clawing at me for a little seat time in the old 60. :D

Easiest money you'll ever make. I did one of these with my old 60 series. I sat in a lounge chair in a forest preserve while attractive people posed with my truck for a couple hours. It was tough fighting off all the young beautiful ladies clawing at me for a little seat time in the old 60. :D

Where is that blue beauty?
You still own it?

Nah. I sold it about 7 or 8 years ago to a guy here on mud in Rhode Island. MTK-PK. Nice guy. Taking good care of it now and rescued it from daily driver duty in the salt.

Man that 60 looked pristine, and that blue is a great color. I tried convincing the wife that we should get a 60 instead of a Pilot this spring, but with 2 40 builds going on I don't have much leverage. Although she does like that Grim show, still might be hope;)

Yeah, that was the one truck that I really regretted selling after it left. I was on a 80 kick then and didn't have the room for the 60. Looking back, should've kept the 60.

Hey Gum, did anything come of this for you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom