60 series Apron Covers (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

TRAIL TAILOR

Enabler
Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
trail-tailor.com
Gauging interest in these.

@NCFJ I know is interested and maybe a few of his clients. I got the cut prototype back from my gasket company today.

Perfect fit!

Mr. Yota charges 150.00 a set (DS and PS) for these. I'm still working on prices and material with my people.

J

SAM_2323.JPG
SAM_2324.JPG
SAM_2325.JPG

I bought a set of these from another member here on Mud a few months back. Black rubber ,perfect fit. Got the pins I needed from Clipsand fasteners.com. Makes the truck look good and will keep some of the crap out of the engine bay. If not, I would have been interested in yours.

I had the ones from SOR. they lasted about 2 years and a week ago I cut new ones from a heavy duty truck inner tube. Did not use any of the material from the inner or outer radius of the tube so they laid perfect and flat. Cost me 5 bucks for used tube and 30 minutes. But if I knew you had these I probably would have got them

Basically, I want to limit the amount of mud, trash, etc on my motor and components as possible. I could care less about the wheel wells. Also, gives me the OEM stock look and function back.

These are a easily made if you have the tools and time. Mine will be die cut and looks like made from 1/8" EDPM 70 material after speaking with my supplier a few minutes ago. I should know a price Wednesday.

I have a few different trim clips coming as well, that will be included in the kit.

J

Yes. I cut mine with the really sharp kitchen shears Jenna uses for cooking. Perfect clean cuts. She is in AZ for this week so I can get away with that and wa shingles parts and tools in the dishwasher. These devices really do keep debris out of engine bay and the finished look is sweet.

I'd be in for 2 pair, J.

I would also be interested

Yes. I cut mine with the really sharp kitchen shears Jenna uses for cooking. Perfect clean cuts. She is in AZ for this week so I can get away with that and wa shingles parts and tools in the dishwasher. These devices really do keep debris out of engine bay and the finished look is sweet.

"So, whadjah you do this weekend when I was gone?"
"Nothin, worked on the cruiser..."

I'd be interested in a set. I have one side with oem flaps....and other side naked.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom