60/62 lift springs for sale (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

theferg

SILVER Star
Threads
Had my lift kit posted up for sale a while back but I ended up having issues and didn't have time to get the damn things off. So the guy that was buying them, found something else... so now that they are off and sitting on the floor, I am putting them back up for sale.

The springs are from Northwest Off Road in Oregon. They are 2.5 lift, but may be sagged a little bit, so probably more like 2.0 inches (though parked next to a 62 with OME lift and 33s, the front of my truck was a little taller, but the rears were even). Also, a short add-a-leaf was added to the rear pack. Anyway, while removing the rear shocks,we found they were way too long and had been bottoming out for who knows how long (since new I'm sure--hey, I didn't put them on...) and have no pressure left in them. They are useless. The front are still good, though they have some surface rust. You can have them if you want--the price is still the same. Same with the shackles-which I think are stock length.

Anyway, I'm asking $300 OBO and I'm located in Northern Utah. You pay shipping if you can't pick them up or work something else out with me.

Here's some pics. This one is right after the add-a-leaf:
FJ60_bbb_05.jpg

This is about three months ago:

FJ60_bbb_Nov2002_1.jpg

I forgot to mention I ran 32x11.5s on 10x15 rims--but 33's would fit uner there quite nicely. And it's all off 'cause I am springin' over the cruiser right now. The tires are for sale too. TONS of tread left and the spare is still brand new--never been driven on. $300 OBO. They're Stampede XT Muds and are like $175 a piece for the 32x11.5s--ya i know, a rip off, but I'm sellin' 'em for cheap!

Here's the rig a couple days ago:

before.jpg

Hi Ben, sent ya a e-mail about the springs.

Sent you mail. I will buy the springs if shipping not to much. Can pay ASAP

Tim Williams
timw@mfchelp.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom