5th Annual Christmas Appreciation from Camelback Toyota (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Count me in. This has to be my year!

Awesome! I will be getting m 1st FJ40 in a few weeks and will be blowing up your phone for help fixing it up!

I'm in, Thanks Murf

I'm pretty sure I already have 10,000 frequent flyer points at Camelback, but what the heck... :rimshot:

Sheepishly sneaking in... I won last year, and really appreciate having CBT as a nearby resource! You guys rock! With 4 Toyotas in the driveway, the newest of which has 160K miles, we burn through some parts and service!

I'm in! Thanks Murf

Please add me! Merry Christmas!

Thanks Murph, put me in please!

Also will get with you next week for that remote...

late to the party but in :bounce:

Better late than never.

The CBT XMAS drawing is tomorrow @ 3pm - any and all are encouraged to come by and watch the drawing at the front parts counter!
Still time to post up if you havent yet... Drawing is based off of names pulled from the 3 AZ MUD forums and written on cards that will be placed in a bin for blind drawing. Photos will be posted ~
Ive gone through and we have approximately 90 names! Duplicates have been accounted for ;) and a clarification between cruiseraz (with the green fj40 as the avator) and cruiser az with the standard IH8MUD avatar.

Good luck to everyone :candycane::santa:

Murf -- if I'm not already in the list ?? Not there in body right now, but I'm right there with you guys in spirit !!! o_O

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom