5.7L Supercharger - holy cow (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Don't disagree just tellin you what they said.

Yeah, don't worry -- I'm not shooting the messenger!

As I understand, land cruisers were always low priority. Not to mention that nobody makes complete lift kits for 100 or 200 models.

Um...OME, ICON and Radflow all make lift kits for the 200...

Yeah, don't worry -- I'm not shooting the messenger!

Um...OME, ICON and Radflow all make lift kits for the 200...

Just the springs and the shocks. How about a diff drop? I meant a full professional lift kit like Rancho does for hummer.

Just the springs and the shocks. How about a diff drop? I meant a full professional lift kit like Rancho does for hummer.

There is no diff drop and won't be for a VERY long time.

Slee is the one that would most likely do that and he mentioned that he doesn't know if one would be needed just yet.

I dont see how they use the firewall excuse. Nothing a mallet cant fix.

Well, here it is:

I don't see no firewall interference.. 492 hp , 510 torque in Arabia

super2kb0.jpg

superlexusql1.jpg

super3hc2.jpg

Is this a joke?!?
This would be some of the greatest news I've heard in a long time!!! I'm so excited!!!

Is this a joke?!?
This would be some of the greatest news I've heard in a long time!!! I'm so excited!!!

Yeah where did you get these photos from?

This is great news!

This is probably two shots of a Lexus, and 1 shot of the engine from a superchargered Tundra.

This is probably two shots of a Lexus, and 1 shot of the engine from a superchargered Tundra.

Why be so negative?

I personally believe that they did it. Especially if you notice how it is packed under the hood. I think tundras have more space there.

Why be so negative?

I personally believe that they did it. Especially if you notice how it is packed under the hood. I think tundras have more space there.

Being negative keeps me from being excited, trying leave out as much positive emotion as possible, so if it never does come out, I'll be alright.

To be honest, I don't think the engine needs it. The thing is already a beast. It would be a want item only, that and for fuel savings.

if you had the money to purchase the parts and make it work, i'm sure it would work. clearance would be tight but probably not impossible.

i don't care about an individual doing this because i'm not interested in having anyone do it except Toyota, so if it breaks, they fix it.

and i have to admit that this engine is a beast already and probably doesn't need it...but sure would be fun!

The service manager at Bell Rd. Lexus in Phoenix stated that the biggest problem is the wiring harness does not work or is messed up. He has heard of it being done but it cost upwards of $20,000 to make it work correctly.

I got unichip installed
on their website they sell the preprogramed unit for the LC200 with TRD
supercharger

I got unichip installed
on their website they sell the preprogramed unit for the LC200 with TRD
supercharger

I think its a good solution. I have a trd charger on my 4.7 100 cruiser and also have unichip installed. Do you have a link for a unichip website btw?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom