4x4 Safety (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Some friends in Provo told me that there are quite a few 40s and 60s that are blingin'

I am expecting to see more poser Jeeps than anything. Oh well, they are good enough to wheel with. At the end of the day I can just sit back and watch them whine about broken stuff while I just repeat "shoulda had a Cruiser" under my breath (credit to Junk).

Hey that was what I was saying all last weekend wiht my freinds heep!!
Dave :beer:

Jim, European safety standards are lower, especially on bumpers.  North American bumpers must be larger and heavier to pass minimum crash requirements.  The resulting weight difference is one reason your little cars are so much more peppy than ours.  Another is that your emission standards are lower so less emission control issues leads to more hp per cubic inch.

The european cars are much smaller than the american that is... The average length must be something like 4 meters (13'), and very few weigh more than 1500kgs (~3200 lbs)
when you're driving a 5dr RAV4 here, you're driving quite a big car... :slap:

At the end of the day I can just sit back and watch them whine about broken stuff while I just repeat "shoulda had a Cruiser" under my breath.

Glad to see ya made it Rogue. Now just start :slap: those SOB's around.

Looks like the neighborhood is taking a turn for the worse - it's Denis :D :flipoff2: Welcome Denis.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom