4Skinner Re-power (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

haha, well then, have a soothing plate of poutine...:flipoff2:

As for the spindles, I must say, option B definately sounds better....:beer:

... so sensitive... Robby burns would be rollin' over in his grave with such a comment from you!!! So would(will) Mel Gibbson someday... LOL
PS:what's your last name again... I know i'll send myself the :flipoff2:...

When it comes to a 3b turbo manifold I have a CAD design that you can use. I had one waterjetted from stainless. Ken had one done on a oxy propane table from mild steel. We both have the designs. Just an option for you.

there's a dude up here with a fancy waterjet, see if i can dig up a manifold for a template for em'. might be the quick and easy, then seapotato can build us both one...hhhhmmmmmm.....:grinpimp:

... so sensitive... Robby burns would be rollin' over in his grave with such a comment from you!!! So would(will) Mel Gibbson someday... LOL
PS:what's your last name again... I know i'll send myself the :flipoff2:...

there's a dude up here with a fancy waterjet, see if i can dig up a manifold for a template for em'. might be the quick and easy, then seapotato can build us both one...hhhhmmmmmm.....:grinpimp:

Bah, gibson's an aussie...you can tell by the tuft of wool in his fly. ( tho he gets points for calling a lady cop "sugartits" :lol: )

and yeah I know the Scots shag sheep too, but only the pretty ones...:flipoff2:

Hell yeah dude, I'll knock together a couple manifolds if you can get the flange happening. Can your waterjet guy work off that cad file from Cam?

Whay kindof turbo did you end up with? Last time I did the turbo thing, I picked up a T3 flange off Fleabay for 10 bucks, easier than whittling one out of the neighbours tractor bucket....my present one is a mishmash of ford and volvo, but has the volvo flange which is a little different than the t3, but I think has the same bolt pattern.

I may go on a metal scrounge mission today to get a couple lumps to carve one out of.

Got a cold at the moment, hackin' up furballs, and I find zipcut dust is an awesome cure for that....

Last edited:
Haven't had much time to work on this thing so i did some shopping instead. Here's a beauty turbo manifold from "slowandsteady"--thanks buddy--! And the new Marlin crawlbox, now i just need more than a couple days off at home.
turbo and toybox.jpg

nice.. definitely a drool factor over the toybox...

sorry Cam... that manifold is so cool that some bling factor... is that better...

Haven't had much time to work on this thing so i did some shopping instead. Here's a beauty turbo manifold from "slowandsteady"--thanks buddy--! And the new Marlin crawlbox, now i just need more than a couple days off at home.

We'll have the 4runner/cruiser mobile in no time Dan. A few warm days come spring and she'll be trail ready. Once I get my Roof Top Tent Ill park the 60 in your driveway. Im sure we'll get your rig will be done before the beer cans pile up so high as to impede access to my tent. An SOA 60 on 37's...... should take at least a few weeks of beer drinking.......

:beer:
:beer: :beer:
:beer: :beer: :beer:

sorry Cam... that manifold is so cool that some bling factor... is that better...

Aw thanks buddy...... now I can finally sleep at night again.
;)

Those blue cans behind the box better not be Kokanee...

You around these days?

dang...the bling.....:eek:

I'm going to have to get going on the turboner as well...found a site with some cool 2 in 1 gauges, so plan is to put them in the stock radio hole...I'll dig out the site when I'm back on the home comptater.

tires first tho. I'm going to be on a mission to sort out some rubber in the next week.:bang::bang:

Thanks Cam, will let you know when i can wheel my junk back into the shop for the second half of the build! Mark, yup they're the blue cans, i think Toshi brought them by when he picked up some parts. I waved at you when i drove through Ladysmith yesterday!!:D

LOL... nope never said i wasn't partaking in some of BC's finest samsquantch piss, he was asking and i answered!:flipoff2:
PS: i'll have a look for those circlips for you today sometime

Broke one being an idiot... I tossed Vern's old selectro on that side... but it'd be ideal to have them matching...

Are you still in town?

I think I've got a spare Warn (or two) would trade them for tapered cone washers and studs to install my ASIAN hubs... :cheers:

I've got a couple, not sure what they are or if they're complete,(kinda remember there being some sorta issue, missing spring or something)

but you might be able to mix and match?.

think they're those older ones that are the same as aisin, just different names...asco or something?

you'll be in 2wd for a while anyways won't ya? :lol:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom