45swb project - 2short (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Little bit of time today on the floor.

patched in the heater intake vent. If it gets any heater I'm thinking a 40 rear heater between the seats under a console. Toyota didn't seem to think it needed a heater.

Then I shot it in self etching primer and DP90LF epoxy primer. I didn't do the interior because i still have some work to do on the floor and I need to blow out all the crevices a couple more times to get all the blasting media out.

Then I spent about two hours cleaning the shop to get it ready for tomorrow.

Not bad progress for a week, I suppose. I resisted putting the cab on the frame to see how it looked. I'm gonna have to get it on there before too long to make the last part of the floor fit with the TH400
IMG_0433.jpg
IMG_0434.jpg
IMG_0431.jpg

thought to self:
i wonder if Gumby would let me borrow that rotisserie when he's finished with it.:hmm:

rear heater will also fit on firewall, use shop vac tubing to run defrost ducts. been there done that. it fit where the old one went without drilling holes on my 76..

rear heater will also fit on firewall, use shop vac tubing to run defrost ducts. been there done that. it fit where the old one went without drilling holes on my 76..

got any pics?

nope. only ran it like that for a run or two then found a non leaking front heater and put it back in. i just mounted it on the firewall, shoved a couple of shop vac hoses into it that were a press fit on the defrost ducts. really only need defrost to wheel.

The back of the cab that you'll never see once the truck is assembled, looks better than factory now.

That just wont do!!

You need to recreate the factory imperfections.

It's a magical rotisserie. you put a tub on it, wait a month and all the rust is magically replaced with new metal.

so if i borrow Rnr's sham-wow hookers with magically appear?

Just change 'with' to 'will' and it makes a bit more sense.

It also helps to know that the Sham-Wow pitchman got busted with a hooker.

You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie.

there has been progress on the 45. I just refuse to take pics of body filler.

so if i borrow Rnr's sham-wow hookers with magically appear?

Just change 'with' to 'will' and it makes a bit more sense.

It also helps to know that the Sham-Wow pitchman got busted with a hooker.

You're like a child who wanders into the middle of a movie.

there has been progress on the 45. I just refuse to take pics of body filler.

I assumed that part, but who is "Rnr's"?

-Donny

Oh and pics bitch!!!

I assumed that part, but who is "Rnr's"?

-Donny

Oh and pics bitch!!!

God damnit! fingers were moving in a different direction than the brain.

just looked at that motor and trans.. is that orange color stock? defineely looks crusty but looks aren't everything ay!
You forgot the jack, jack bracket, and landcruiser rear plate. Oh wait... that is will have to wait til the 45 is ready for it!!!!

I'm pretty far off from needing that stuff. When I can drive them up to get it, I'll pick it up then.

Thanks for the fenders and the other cool stuff. The tub should be done less paint this week, then I'll need to get going on the front clip.

Want the jack done in yellow or black? I will get it cleaned up in my free time ans put it on the shelf with some old toyota land cruiser emblem..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom