40/40 Vision (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Turned 40, today and felt it such a monumentous milestone, it should be epically commemorated, as did Mrs. D.

She hooked up with the cake....

image.jpg

(Yes. They refunded for the bezel being late, nomenclature "blue jeep"on ticket, and ghetto rocket wheels.)

and a 40 to match.

image.jpg

Best part of the experience was Mrs. D driving....well, short of the fear I felt in the passenger seat.

I'm certain this thread will be destined for chat, but reserving the next few technical content.

Many thanks to @allan man for choosing to protect and preserve.
(More on later)

Thanks to mace for facilitating the deal.

Cool. Today is my 41st and our 20th anniversary.

Congrats on both accounts.

Being nearly the same on the latter, too, it's commendable in this day and age.

I'm hoping that this "40 for 40" isn't ominous and may somehow preclude finishing the Pig for fifteen more years.

That said, guess I've 43 and 45 still yet to look forward to, if the trend continued.

thats so cool!

:bounce:

you are finally coming to see the light :cheers:

Congrats D, you got one special cruiser. The guy you bought it from doesn't do anything without planning it out first, and making sure its done right. I would purchase a vehicle from him any time. I hope you enjoy it as much as he did, but I don't think you'll have much trouble with that! I'm glad it arrived safely, and you're happy with it! Enjoy!

:bounce:

you are finally coming to see the light :cheers:

If one can look up from sweeping up rust on the shop floor, for years on end, or from the "planning" table of lofty builds, the light is blinding.

Had no aspirations to find the keeper this time around, but there's no doubt she's the one.

I've put three times the miles on her today, than any of the other vintage Cruisers, all combined, over several years.

Came off the truck:

image.jpg

After today:

image.jpg

Says it all, right there, and why I NEEDED one even I couldn't rationalize immediately "restoring".

Congrats D, you got one special cruiser.

Thanks and I agree, wholeheartedly.

The guy you bought it from doesn't do anything without planning it out first, and making sure its done right. I would purchase a vehicle from him any time.

Picked that up in the first couple of minutes in an hour plus phone conversation, evident throughout continuing communications and confirmed in the last two days.

Allan is a stand up guy that disclosed everything about this Cruiser, all aboveboard and all legitimate.

Textbook.

As I see it, this is the rule, not an exception to it, and how every deal should be done.

A well cared for rig, one I'm thankful to have been granted the right to continue in showering with affection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom