4 Plus Products Bull Bar (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

David70FJ40

Older Than Most
Threads
DWS_1136.JPG
Well, I joined in Oct '14 when I purchased my second FJ40. I have been a reader and a questioner for that time and today I can finally be a contributor.

I accidently found 4 Plus Products and immediately liked what I saw. The bull bar looked to be substantial and the price was reasonable. So I took a chance and ordered one. It arrived today. The packing was tough to get through, there was so much tape and bubble wrap, I was amazed at how much they used. Once out of the protection I was well pleased with the look, feel, finish and fit. I believe it took longer to get out of the bubble wrap than it did to get on to the frame. In short I am well pleased. Pleased enough that I will place an order for a rear tire carrier this afternoon.

Thank lcwizard. He is 4+ and he designs/builds quality stuff. :)

Do they make one with winch rollers?

I will look in to it. I like what I see

BTW I had a lengthy email exchange with him and I like the way he answered questions and how he treated me. Seemed like a first class person.

BTW I had a lengthy email exchange with him and I like the way he answered questions and how he treated me. Seemed like a first class person.

I have known David for a long time now and he is a great craftsman and guy. I have been installing, using and abusing his products since 1998 without issue.

4+ front and rear on my 40; quality stuff that has stood the test of trails and time.

Looks Awesome!

I had one of his guards on my old 40 and that sucker was stout. I had to modify the back mounting feet to work with my 8274 but otherwise was awesome. I've wondered if this style will work with a factory PTO.

He makes quality products and has great customer rapport...but the best thing is...you can trust the man.

John

Dave is rock solid! I have his sliders on my wife's FjCruiser, my fzj80 and fj40.

Very well made x2.

Dave @lcwizard is a great guy to deal with. His stuff is top-notch and he keeps you in the loop throughout the whole process. Highly recommended!

my 40 is thoroughly "Gored" :grinpimp:

He is great and stands by his product +100. Everything was a perfect fit..

Getting his battery holder soon
20150718_123533.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom