1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

4/13 day trip to Big Bear

Discussion in 'Trails - Events - Expeditions' started by silvercruiser, Apr 7, 2003.

1. silvercruiser

silvercruiser

Anybody up for going to Big Bear this Sunday? Was thinking about starting at Silverwood lake and ending up either in Big Bear or Arrowhead.

2. Vortec_Cruiser

Vortec_Cruiser

Sorry we missed you for this trip. When you go again in the local area, let me know, and I can probably get a couple rigs to go. Right now we're gettting ready for a trip to Johnson Valley this coming weekend, April 18-20. If you can make it, we'll be camped at Soggy Dry Lake.

Ed in Alta Loma ::)

3. silvercruiser

silvercruiser

Ed,
    I'll let you know next time. We ended up cancelling this trip. The Hammers are a bit too crazy for me and my 80. I've been out there and enjoyed cruising in the craters, sand dunes and out by the earthquake fault.

Saw a few guys in old Broncos attempting the Hammers...think I'm better off watching. Have fun this weekend.

4. Vortec_Cruiser

Vortec_Cruiser

We're going to the Hi-Desert Roundup over Memorial weekend. That's out by Barstow near the Slash-X Ranch. It's sponsored by Cal4WD, and was alot of fun last year.
    http://www.cal4wheel.com/
    They have runs of varying difficulty. ::)

Ed