For Sale 4 11 R x16 Michelin XL on FZJ80 40th Rims (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I am selling 4 11.00 R 16 Michelin XL military tires on stock 1997 FZJ80 40th rims. The tires have plenty of tread left. They are mounted on the stock OEM 40th rims. Each tire is balanced with Dyna Beads. They were on my daily driver until the truck was taken off the road. They drive down the road very nice for such a large military tire. I think the constant balancing of the Dyna Beads is the only way to go. I am looking for $500.00 for all 4 tires and rims. Please, local pick-up only or will meet within a reasonable distance of Mass. Please PM me if interested.
IMG_1960.jpg
IMG_1961.jpg
IMG_1963.jpg

How did you like those with your 4.88 gears?

whats your guess on %left???.......75%?

Id take em if i can find someone to mudship them across to CA>

i will check with that guy truly vintage who seems to be traversing the country on a weekly basis............if you are open to mudship?

cheers,Tim

I had no complaints with these with 4.88s. Yeah, I'd say at least 75% tread left and they are regroovable. If you find a way to ship them I am not opposed to working with you.

What's the weight on the tire, how many sidewall plies?
I'm assuming they are bias.
I might be interested, depending on weight. These will be a perfect set for the trail.
Dan

Not sure on the weight. My scale goes to 100 pounds and they are heavier than that. No, They are Radial tires. 4 steel plies in the tread 1 steel ply in the sidewall. Don't be fooled by the single ply sidewall, these are not your average tire. They are made for the military and one hell of a tire.

nice to know they are radials.
I had experience with 900 bias and they are terrible in all aspects, the only good thing was the ability to climb on top of a rusted abandoned vehicle and have no flats.

Pm in a few minutes

38.2 I think, it is 38 something.

I would be all over these things if they were closer to Idaho. I can't even imagine how much shipping would be. I have access to a commercial shipping dock, but you'd have to have something on your end.

Last edited:
height

so what's the overall height equate to?

Just my luck, close enough to pick up, not a dollar in the Cruiser fund...

To bad they are so far away. I would love to have them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom