Wanted 4.10 fine spline diff needed (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1984 CV Front shaft(Mini)

:)Looking for a good 1984 Toy Mini front drive shaft with the CV. Or alternatively, one from the front of an FJ-60...

Thanks for reading!

FJ40 SOA's

I am looking for SOA Fj40 axle. I am really only wantng the housings, but if I come across a complete set I am willing to pay the money. I would like a set that is already cut and turned and possibly with a high steer setup. Let me know what you have. PM me please, because I cant keep up with watching every post.

Thanks
Cacy

FJ40 SOA's

Check out the vendor section. I do this. mail me direct

tires wanted

i have 2 bfg,s mud terrain tires and one cooper and one general all have 90% and more tread, the bfg,s are new with only 500 miles on them no defects whats so ever, i,m looking for 37 or 38.s all four in good condition and willing to trade they are 15 inch rims and the trade maybe 16 as long as the trade is with my enky rims or just the tires, SO CAL area

door hinges

I was wondering if anyone had any doors hinges for the early style hard doors. Thanks.

1984 CV Front shaft(Mini)

What is the condition? Do you have a pic of the CV shaft?
The price sounds reasonable. :D

wanted: Intake/Exhaust manifold (F engine)

How much for just the intake? Be gentel :-*

Need a Smog Pump Bracket for '77 FJ40

I've been living in the stix for the past few years, and didn't worry about the fact that the PO had removed all the smog equipment on my cruiser. Now, I've just moved to civilization, and it looks like I'm going to have to get this thing smog legal.

I've bought all the smog equipment I needed from a kind chap in who was getting rid of his, but I am still missing the Air Pump Bracket(s?).

I know that a lot of other people have removed their emmissions control equipment and probably have these brackets lying around. Let me know if you have one :)

Thanks!

AnthroCruiser

Re:door hinges

i,ve got some old ones for a fj40 that need to be cleaned up, you can have them for the shipping and gas money,ps all four

wanted: Intake/Exhaust manifold (F engine)

How does $25 + shipping for the intake manifold sound? If you're interested PM me. Thanks

Still need inner seal birfield steel split ring

I still can't find the inner steel split ring on a FJ40 inner birfield. This is the piece pictured closest to the birfield knuckle( just to the right from the knuckle).

I also need a decent used heater for parts. I need to the heater valve piece that selects between vent, heat and off.

Thanks

Aaron

Riddlespokane@earthlink.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom