3X's Ranch gets our first Big Ole' Critter. (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

KOWBOY

President
Threads
Website
www.elwoodwhitetrash.com
By Gawd, The Official Headquarters of The White Trash of the Elwood Chapter, known as The 3X's Ranch, got us a Llama yesterday. :grinpimp:

His name is Chico.

We threw him out in our pasture and he seems happy enough. Sorta like havin' a lawn ornament that moves around. :D

Funny as hell to watch him run, moves his whole head and neck up and down like a giraffe. Sumbitch is fast though .... Dawg give 'em a run but couldn't even come close to keepin' up with 'em. :rolleyes:

We'll get Josh to bring his camera over for tonight's meetin' so we can post up some pics. :bounce:

We're workin' on gettin' us a coupla donkeys now. :cool:

Stay tuned and follow along as The 3X's builds itself into a ranchin' empire .... White Trash style.

:flamingo:

If you don't have an Emu you ain't s#%t!

:idea: :idea: Emu.

Have to look into one of them. Think they're expensive though. :frown:

We're also workin' on a deal to get us a one-eyed cow. :grinpimp:

You guys need a monkey..

Don't need to be alive, but it does need to at least be stuffed so it makes sounds when you touch it ;)

Dunno WTF Kowpoke wants with a LLAMA, but here it is........ :D
lllammmaaa.JPG
lama.JPG

Thanks Old Man!! :bounce: :bounce2:

One of these days ya gotta learn me how to post my own. :D

BTW, Chico looks at me 'bout the same way you do ....... sorta like a look of disgust. :frown:

KOWBOY said:
BTW, Chico looks at me 'bout the same way you do ....... sorta like a look of disgust. :frown: :flamingo:

HHHMMM
me and Chico, we may get along OK,
Chico and the Man, has a nice eerily familiar ring to it.....
Is he tame, like, can kids pet him, feed him?
What is a Llama good for?
BBQ?
Butch

I can just see Kowboy now, sitting in the official Elwood chair, stooped over the now empty ice chest that once held a case of Shiner, mumbling to himself, "I wish I had me a little mama, a lil mama, alllllllama."

Just think of what you would have got if you were sober! :flipoff2:

65swb45 said:
I can just see Kowboy now, sitting in the official Elwood chair, stooped over the now empty ice chest that once held a case of Shiner, mumbling to himself, "I wish I had me a little mama, a lil mama, alllllllama."

I think I hear a song in there somewhere Mark....go for it :grinpimp:

Texican said:
What is a Llama good for?

Well ......... since ya asked.

Now .... just 'cause I got me one don't make me an expert, but one thang for sure they good for is totin' your gear. First time I seen one outside of a zoo was on a backpacking trip in Colorado. They got a whole mess of 'em up there they use on guided pack trips. They pack all the crap so the rich folks can just walk along the trail and have their grub served up on china plates in the evenin'. The tree-huggers prefer 'em over a horse or a mule for several reasons. They got feet like a camal type thang so they do lot less harm to the trail when they walkin' along. They don't eat much and do fine just nibblin' on the grass along the way. And when they s***, it's nice little pellets instead of a big 'ole gnarly pile that a horse leaves. Bad points are they can be stubborn like a camel and if they get mad at you they'll spit this really nasty green stuff on you.

Maybe I could have 'em walk behind my junk and tote my spare tire. :D

No ..... Chico ain't good for nuthin' ...... reckon we'll get along just fine. :grinpimp:

65swb45 said:

Well, actually, reckon that would be our new Beater Buildup Project.

Chico was cheaper from the get go and gonna be way cheaper in the long haul .....

I don't do so good when I'm sober. :grinpimp:

:bounce: :bounce: :beer: :beer: :beer: :beer: :bounce2: :bounce2:

Do you have a saddle for him?

DavidW said:
That's just sick Dearborn :censor:

NO, that is Classic Dearborn :flipoff2:

This is soooo offbeat, my wife went on a google last night. Found a llama song already done [and NO I DONT PLAN TO LEARN IT!]

http://www.albinoblacksheep.com/flash/llama.php

Also noted that the females are the ones who spit. If the males get to liking you, they just head butt you.

Have a field day with that Dearborn! :D

65swb45 said:
Also noted that the females are the ones who spit. If the males get to liking you, they just head butt you.

:D
I cna just see Kowboy with a homemade PVC codpiece to protect his groin once the llama gets to likeing him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom