1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

3f head in 2f engine - help

Discussion in '40- & 55-Series Tech' started by Lor, Mar 5, 2003.

1. Lor

Lor

Hi, I'm new to this forum. And sorry for asking this question. I did a search and found very little info on this topic.

I am in need of a new head for my 2f engine. Had too many cracks. I heard that the 3f head will bolt right onto the 2f engine. I was hoping if anyone that has done this can give me some detail info of what I need. I found several 3f heads here, but don't know what else I need. I understand that the 3f is injected. What other problem I might encounter? I would like to get this truck up asap cause I don't have other ride. If this is too much complication, does anyone know where I can get a 2f head? Thanks.

Alex
    '82 FJ60

2. LT

LT

Hook me up with a 3fe head and electronics!! I wanna do the fuel injection myself, from what i understand it's basically a bolt on with some wiring for the computer and what not.

Travis

3. ERICH

ERICH

cruiserparts.net has tons of used parts, there located in new hampshire. Good luck, ERICH.

4. trastor

trastor

its almost the same head, let me ask a friend than work in a shop. than do this mod from a long time ago here in Venezuela the 3f engine come with carb. but i think it will fit the 2f stuff in it. a can aswer the question on friday.. :-/

5. LT

LT

Hey rick_d could you shed some light on the subject?? I really want to fuel inject my 2f with the 3fe head.