35x12.50-15 Wild Country TXR's (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I have 4 35x12.50-15 Wild Country TXR Radials that im selling as Im buying some BFG muds to replace them with.
3 of the tires have 12/32nds of tread remaining and 1 has 10/32nds remaining. I wanna say these tires had 16/32nds when new.
1 of them is siped down the center and is also the one with lesser tread.

I would liek to sell them as a set as it is easier I live in Fort Worth Texas and can probally help meet someplace if nearby maybe even deliver to the austin area and no additional charge as i am there alot.

Im willing to ship these but buyer would be resonsible for that cost.

Asking $375.00 OBO All trades and offers considered. PRICE NOW INCLUDES CHROME WHEELS PICTURED. Wheels Will fit a cruiser with stock calipers without the need of spacers and wont hit the tie rods.

Pm is the best mode of contact or post here I can also get more pictures if needed.

they shine right up when they are clean as well I forgot to mention that overall pretty good shape.

35x1250-15wildcountryTXR004.jpg

35x1250-15wildcountryTXR002.jpg

35x1250-15wildcountryTXR001.jpg

35x1250-15wildcountryTXR003.jpg

Last edited:
few more pics of the tires
Picture003.jpg

Longsiderearaxleshaft004.jpg

wheelin1-1-08003.jpg

one more cause i think it looks cool
digicam023.jpg

I know someone wants these things.

And i know someone has something to trade that i can use.

just make an offer i want em out of my shed. they are taking up valuable engine / transmission storage space.

still for sale.

ttt

make an offer!

i will have these at round up mounted on some 15x8" chrome street lock wheels. (the ones pictured above)

and the price in the beginning of the post now includes the wheels.

Im willing to separate the wheels and tires if anyone is interested.

Last edited:
someone wants these.

Shipping kills the deal I think, but I'd love the rims. What backspacing are they? Got 4 or 5 of them?

yea i have no problem seperating them if you want just the wheels, wheels are 15x8 with 3.75" backspacing (im 99.99% sure but can measure if needed) they cleared the brake calipers on a 79 FJ40 with front disk, a 77 FJ40 with front disk, and my 84 FJ60 with front disk with no grinding or spacers needed.

Backspacing isn't wide enough for my tastes. I'm looking at 3.0 or 2.5, but thanks!

oh yea they arnt that wide.

Thanks for the interest tho!

Just a shot in the dark here but would you be willing to sell two rims/tires? I completely understand if not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom