33x9.50x15 Bfg's on toyota aluminum wheels (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Decided to not run these once I got them mounted up, am going to keep my 17's on the 1st Gen. These are Kaiser 's old tires, there are 5 of them but only 4 on wheels. They are older tires but in great shape. Figured I'd list here first.

Asking for $200 OBO for the 5 tires and 4 wheels.

20150509_164757.jpg

20150509_164749.jpg

Tread depth.

20150509_164857.jpg

I think I may know a guy interested.

Free shipping to Indiana?

Just kidding. But seriously my son will prolly want those thats such a good price.
I'll tell him tomorrow.

No, that's my first gen! When Joe realizes that as a parent he can't indulge in such things.... I'll be waiting in the shadows with a low ball offer.

I think I may know a guy interested.

Free shipping to Indiana?

Just kidding. But seriously my son will prolly want those thats such a good price.
I'll tell him tomorrow.

I just want out of them what I have in them, figured I would pass the deal on to you guys.

John, you may be waiting a long time. The car seat fits just fine :)

And a pic for Scott.

20140913_152723.jpg

Purdee sitting next to bad ass in the driveway, looking good Joe.

I need to get a group shot of the three 4runner's and the 80 one day. It's a damn toyota commercial in my driveway.

Lol I was going to say 3 is the minumum until I recounted and realized between aim and myself we have 4. The Avalon is used by her grandma but its aims once she stops driving as aims on the title...

Then I started counting what all you guys own....

I'm down to four.

3 here.
I need to buy another one , you know, cause 4 is minimum!

So I need one more also. Would have to be a mini or 80.
We will have another driver in the family next summer, she'd look good in a Taco.

Whew. Good thing I bought the Celica. When Alice is done donating her parts I guess I'll have to find a Toy tow rig.

I feel so insufficient, I only have 2. But the wife will need something new in a year or so, and I keep waiting for the kid in town with a first gen runner to realize that he wants to sell me his truck. So I hope to catch up to the minimum soon.

Would a Scion count? (no, not for me, daughter)
Who is writing these rules?

Scion and Lexus are North American marketing concepts. They are sold as Toyotas everywhere else, so they are Toyotas.

You need a daily driver, a bomb around rig, a wheeler, a tow rig, a wifes vehicle and at least one project. You are allowed to combine roles, but you should have at least 4.

Scion and Lexus are North American marketing concepts. They are sold as Toyotas everywhere else, so they are Toyotas.

You need a daily driver, a bomb around rig, a wheeler, a tow rig, a wifes vehicle and at least one project. You are allowed to combine roles, but you should have at least 4.

I think the rules are set, thank you Super Dooper Mod.

I think all of that is in Liviticus: the lost chapters. It's right in there with it's OK to eat shellfish and pork because they are delicious and it's OK to be camp gay and tattoos are cool with God. He has a nekkid lady pin up he got while drunk in Tijuana.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom