2nd Annual Southeast 70 Series Meet and Greet and Trailride - Sept23-25, 2016 - Oliver Springs, TN (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

image.jpg
Washed, fueled and ready to go. :)

Because I'm a mental midget and always get so excited that I forget to take enough pictures, someone please pick up the slack and take heaps of them.
You're still planning to be here by Friday afternoon / evening?

I have a 1978 fj45 that needs old man emu suspension installed. Do you guys recommend anyone in the knoxville/kingston area?

Finally dug out my handheld HAM. We used 467.612 on the trails last time. Supposedly legal w/o the license @ufg8r and I likely will run this same channel again

image.jpeg
A couple of pics from the pre run today.

image.jpeg

Man, can't wait. Mostly packed and will hopefully be there around supper time tomorrow.

Finally dug out my handheld HAM. We used 467.612 on the trails last time. Supposedly legal w/o the license @ufg8r and I likely will run this same channel again

Technically not supposed to use the Baofeng on that channel, regardless of having license or not. The radios aren't approved for use on the FRS channels. I have some extra FRS radios we can use, but will have my ham radio too.

Sorry to weenie out fellas but you don't want the crud I have. Hope you all have a great weekend!
Peter
Sorry you couldn't make it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom