Builds 2F + (3F-E) = 2FETI Into My FJ40 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

You just didn't drive it hard enough :flipoff2:

You pussyfoot

Me maybe but I can't say that of my Navi when he borrowed it to compete in 2010.

She maybe coming home soon fingers are crossed.

Me maybe but I can't say that of my Navi when he borrowed it to compete in 2010.

She maybe coming home soon fingers are crossed.

Did you get it back...? Keen to see if its still going...!

Did you get it back...? Keen to see if its still going...!

The owner has elected to keep it, however he intends to swap out the 2F-ETI and put in a 3B and I have first refusal of the complete 2F-ETI and its components including the gearbox. However he has been intending this conversion for quite a while so I'm not holding my breath.

I'd love to drop it in a FJ45 maybe coil it too with 80 series running gear.

Hi Mate, sorry to here your not getting the old girl back,

On another note, I finally finished my 40 series with 80 series suspension & 12HT.

IMG_2188.jpg

IMG_2194.jpg

IMG_1787.jpg

Last edited:
Serious Turd polishing is not for the faint hearted you will need to get your hands dirty

no matter how pretty, it is still going to be sloooow
why not just buy a diesel 40/42?
what a waste of a nicely built toy.
just my opinion of course.

i thought you were saying he was GOING to swap in a 3B. never realized the pics of the 12HT are of the engine going in.
that 12HT is a very strong, super reliable, throttle sensitive beast of an engine.

i thought you were saying he was GOING to swap in a 3B. never realized the pics of the 12HT are of the engine going in.
that 12HT is a very strong, super reliable, throttle sensitive beast of an engine.

No thats Wotrob's, they guy who has mine is looking to put a 3BT in. I told him to buy a BJ42 and save all the hassle.

But thats his choice :flush:

a boy and his dog...:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom