235/85 KO2's for $536 a set! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
(Thats with free shipping too) In case anyones looking for some.. I was looking for 265/70/16's for the 4Runner and ran across these... seems like a pretty good deal, in case anyones looking...

LT235/85R16, All-Terrain T/A KO2

Pondering just getting a set anyway, even thought I was really looking for a stock sized mild AT...

Yes they possibly have the best price on the BFG MT KO2 also. I'm not familiar with 4wd online.

Wow, came out to $851 for a set of 5 in 285/75R16 after their discounts.

I been monitoring Michelin and BFG price for last few months. The cheapest I have seen is Costco, but this is even a better deal here... I may need to just pull the trigger now.

EDIT: I purchased 5 265-75-16 KO2 over weekend. Now just waiting for them to arrived. I checked several places locally, so far it is the best price for me.

Last edited:
Pretty sure this outfit is in bed with 4wheel parts
Their prices are identical
Pretty sure I bought an exhaust kit for my samurai from them a few years back and the box came with 4wp flyers in it

Yes they are "sister companies" as they put it. Definitely the best price for tires, just picked up some Baja mtz 33x12.5 15s for under 149 each with free shipping. Almost 80 bucks less than local discount tire

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom