2016 wheeling plans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

April is just a long weekend ,Hoff.
Badlands I suppose, however, I'm open to something else. Anyplace in mind that is suited to just a long weekend?

And Conner, it would be awesome if you could go meet John. We would miss you & Meg, John & Jenn Jenn all at hoedown.

That may be the sas shakedown run depending on if i get it done.

Its his face

Good that you can make hoedown, Conner.
And G-off please get that thing done, I wanna see it at hoedown.

You will see it WELL before that! Ill need to wheel the piss out of it before sd.

I know that you guys have the dates set and I respect that, but is there a way we can make it so John and Jenn can go to the Hoedown?

:crybaby:It just won't be the same...

Awww, thanks!

While I would love to go, I understand that Tony and Mark have gotten vacation time for this weekend. Also, I agreed to these dates way back. But Jenn got accepted into the Leadville 100 Mt bike race in Colorado, which was a long shot. So, I don't want anyone to stress to move the weekend!

But if it's easy.... Hell yes move it :)

If we do it soon I could move to either of the following 2 weekends.

I say move it as needed & I'll try to adjust.
The needs of the many out weigh the wants of the few.

Just an update: We have reservations at the new campground for the "Primitive" area, August 25 through 28.
Bob requested a persons name, so I used mine.

Is this an area with less trees?

You're the one that went back & looked at it Scott, I trust your judgment, you know what we like & you know what kinda camp spots we like.

Cool, then it should be good. Bob said we can change it if we don't like it. I did look at another spot that was close to it that I think will work as well.