2016 wheeling plans (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

If not we can stick with it and I will figure out something

All looks fine to me

I can try. I'll put them in & see what happens. I had to work 10 days in a row last time I tried for a weekend that wasn't my regular and it sucked. But you guys are worth it. I'll put them all in Monday!

so will I

I have submitted all my requests but my boss lady is off getting married or some s*** & I haven't heard any results yet.

I have put in for 1 day of vacation during PYS (Monday) if things work out that we can make a day trip to visit (how Bill feels, list placement, weather, ect) we may get to spend a day.
Today Bill drove Alice around the yard with Stanley as his passenger guess he needed a fix.
Merry Christmas to you all.
Mrs x

Nice!

Let me know if there is anything we can do to make a pys trip more doable.

Yes, what John said.

I did get my Friday denied for the May dates.
It's inventory time at Lowes. I will most likely get my weekend so I can still come late Friday night & stay for the shake down. I may get my weekend taken away but the Boss says she'll try to make sure I get it.

I did get my approval for the April dates. And should have the rest reviewed in the near future.

For now, that is all.

I will for sure have my weekend for the May dates. And if possible & staffing is adequate the Boss Lady says she'll let me have the Friday. But I wont know till like a week prior. At any rate the May date still stands, I just might miss the Friday wheeling.

I have found that my power steering box leak has gotten worse. I need to replace the seal at the top of the box, where the steering wheel shaft enters the box. Not a difficult task.

Ok. So I got all the dates I asked for approved (except for that one Friday in May which is a maybe)
As of now I am wheelin;
April 22, 23, 24
May (20), 21, 22
August 12, 13, 14
September 15, 16, 17, 18
And of course June in Flat Nasty.
I will be vacationing in July with my wife.
And I have some days left over for some long weekends as needed.

That is all.

Sweet.

Jenn made it into the Leadville 100 mountain bike race, which is crazy! But it takes place on August 13th, so I will be missing my first hoedown. :(

John that's awesome that Jenn got in! Sucks you wont be at hoedown though.

Any thoughts about a fall Harlan trip again? I would love to go then when I HOPEFULLY have all the bugs shaken out of the truck. I would probibly just do a long weekend deal.

Tell Jenn I'm proud of her. That's awesome.
It'll be the saddest hoedown ever though.

The Sept. Dates are for a Harlan run, Hoff, if you can make it.

Cool!

Congrats Jenn, great for you, sucks for us. You will both be missed at Hoedown.

Now I'm gonna wheel with the group in July instead of vacation with the wife.
Doesn't change anything for the dates I posted....just so happy to be going to SD. I wanna talk about to anyone who'll listen!

I've got April and August off work. May and September I am racing so I will miss Harlan yet again :(

August off work? So are you meeting us in Moab and/or Colorado??

While Missouri seems so far away, the April trip is only 2 months from now. (Which also seems far away now as I sit in my living room looking out at the cold).
Who all is going?
Where are we camping?
I can't wait to try out my new air bags on the rear of the Tundra. And I finally got a real tent!
Hopefully we'll have a good turnout, it being the first run of the year.

What the april trip?