2016 Pig Roast - April 16 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Thanks for the invite and I would typically jump in, but the plan was for Sam to come wheeling and if I go wheeling without him, I wont hear the end of it from him (he remembers a lot of stuff) and the :princess:. We are going to bring his "rig" (Power Wheels Gator) and he is going to enjoy it over at the farm while yall are wheeling.

I have a ratchet strap, he'd probably even enjoy it. :idea: Not to hammer the point but I'm pretty sure Ryan is going to be there with a stock 85 4Runner complete with rear passenger seat, just throwing it out there.

I have a ratchet strap, he'd probably even enjoy it. :idea: Not to hammer the point but I'm pretty sure Ryan is going to be there with a stock 85 4Runner complete with rear passenger seat, just throwing it out there.
It's not entirely stock... Just the worn out and sagging leaf springs...

had a great time folks!!! Food was awesome and the weather could not have been better.

Durhamtown was actually pretty dry and wheelable. Only carnage was 1 valve stem that Chris knocked off of hiss pretty 80 thanks to a stump coming up Slippery Nipple and 1 already screwed up rear bumper that Ryan further modified.

Chris and Ryan coming down Slippery Nipple

20160416_121527.jpg

20160416_120930.jpg

Then we played musicle trucks

Ryan driving Johns
20160416_145756.jpg

Josh and John driving mine
20160416_150046cropped.jpg

20160416_144437.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom