2016 Coal Mine Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Gotham City Land Cruisers is happy to announce that registration is now open for the 17th annual Coal Mine Cruiser Classic.

July 13-16
Rausch Creek Off Road Park
Joliet, PA

If you register after June 14, an event t-shirt will not be included in your driver’s packet and we cannot guarantee that there will be extra for purchase at the event. Registration closes June 28.

Event links, including links to the registration page and general information can be found here…
Coal Mine Cruiser Classic - Gotham City Land Cruisers

Hope to see you there!

Get on it people. If you register after June 14th, no shirt will be included in your registration package.

The raffle is shaping up nicely and in our continuing quest to be the best event on the East Coast, this year we have a new caterer for dinner who specializes in real BBQ. Yea, they’re bringing a competition smoker trailer. It will be outstanding.

Coal Mine Cruiser Classic - Gotham City Land Cruisers

So I guess someone cried and got all the posts deleted? Apparently some little boys can't handle it when someone disagrees with them.

So I guess someone cried and got all the posts deleted? Apparently some little boys can't handle it when someone disagrees with them.

While I can't view the GCLC website, the guys here have been more than accomodating to clarify the pricing schedule for you. I suggest you forget about the issue and move on.

While I can't view the GCLC website, the guys here have been more than accomodating to clarify the pricing schedule for you. I suggest you forget about the issue and move on.
Since you are moderator and are clearly aware of the previous conversation can I assume you deleted said conversation?

I'm hoping to make it to CMCC this year with my FJ60. The H55 has to swap itself into the truck first, so it will be highway driveable.:steer:

FWIW, Event HQ is a nice KOA campground, and Rausch Creek park has a bunch of varying terrain. Everybody should go.
I'm Jim and I approve this event. ;)

I read them all. :) Secret eyes.

None of the conversation was really that germane to the event at hand. Moderators have the implicit right to clean up threads to keep them on track. It's always been that way. Nothing about crying at all.

I'll see you all at CMCC 16. I shall be there with lots of BOOTY!! And yes, even I paid to attend CMCC. See: it's egalitarian.

:)

@FJ40Jim: Lets swap the H55 in camp. :)

I'll bring the rear main seal....

We'll have that sucker out in an hour or and back in soon enough thereafter.

That would be epic. A first! (maybe)

My prediction: there will be a grand total of 3 Cruisers with OEM-ish engines & carbs, including mine.
Mostly FZJ, UZJ & RN flavored vehicles.
It's all good, means I can sit back & chillax.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom