2015 CSC Holiday Party - Signup Link (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Attendees as of 12/5:

Saddletramp - 2
Rudster - 1
Murf - 1?
Verruckt1 - 1?
Chaos55 - 1?
Redmuttonchops - 1?
Brices123 - 6
ScottyDog - 2ish
rctoyota - 1
Cruzmama - 4ish
Dissent - 4
Cruddz - 2
Pitch - 2
yjeff - 2
LCPhil - 2?

The date remains the same, 12/12. I put a start time of 2pm but I'm flexible if you want to come sooner and/or later. I'm guessing we probably won't eat until around 5. Again, I'm smoking pork ribs and also a few yardbirds. If you want something else, your welcome to use my grill.

Important: If you plan on attending, please say so in this thread so we can gauge how much food to buy. Also, bring your own chairs! I figure if you have a Land Cruiser, you probably have camp chairs!

If you have any suggestions for additional items to put on the signup, please let me know and I'll edit it. I'm no catering guru, so I'm kinda wing'n it at this point.

Signup here --->>> www.SignUpGenius.com/go/30E094FAEAF2CA1FA7-2015

The address to my house is on the signup, but here it is for the rest of you:

32017 N. 164th St.
Scottsdale, 85262

Pretty much, take Pima or Scottsdale Rd. to Dynamite and head east. Then 164th north until the road more or less ends. Don't mind the 'Dead End' sign, keep going. The Circle K at Alma School and Dynamite is your last resource for pretty much anything, including Tonto Passes in case you decide to make a run north of my property. Plan your provisioning accordingly grasshopper.

Any questions, please either add to this thread or PM me. There may be edits to this thread after the CBT meet this coming weekend.

Oh, and if you want to camp here for the night, PM me.

Last edited:
Signed up. And two of us will be there

Last edited:
Signed up

Signed up and looking forward to this party. Thanks for generously hosting at your home, Don!

Signed up

Signed up.

I will be plus 5 (wife and four daughters) Keep your boys away!

Signed up... probably just me.. not sure if my daughter will need to work yet or if my HS son is too cool to hang out with Dad anymore!

I would like to go. I can bring snacks and some waters for sharing. Sounds like fun. Thank you

Signed up and put me down for (4), bringing the wife and 2 kids

Signing up: x2 adults. Myself and Mrs Pitch. This has to be better than a work Christmas party, right?

Bring Wilma with you from Tucson, this party will be worth the drive. It will be

LEGEN

Wait for it

DARY!

Last edited:
Does anyone have a rough count on how many people will be attending?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom