2014 Black Hills Cruiser Classic (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Registration is open for the 2014 Black Hills Cruiser Classic.:clap:

The 17th Annual Black Hills Cruiser Classic is scheduled for July 23 - 26, 2014 in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota!

For complete event information or to register please visit www.dakotacruisers.com.

Let us know you are coming or ask any questions by replying to this thread!!

DSC_0495.JPG

Wild Bill's Campground (21372 U.S. 385, Deadwood, SD 57732) is about seven miles from Deadwood and a little over 40 miles to Mt. Rushmore.

If I can't stay for the whole event, is there a daily event fee I can pay and save some money? I have to be at a wedding Saturday in Minnesota, but that won't stop me from wheeling. I will donate something from my fab shop to the raffle if so.

Yes we can workout a daily rate fee for you. Feel free to PM me.

...via IH8MUD app

Awesome! I plan on attending. I'll be driving all the way from San Antoino, TX

Wendy and I are locked in for our Vacations, really looking forward to this event......and we will be driving our trusty 1967 FJ45 LWB. Can't wait to meet ya all

I am down in San Antonio this year working on the new Tacoma for Toyota. I plan on attending as I have to miss the FJ Cruiser Summit this year. I am looking forward to wheeling the Black Hills and meeting all y fine folks.

Great to hear. The registration site will be up and running this weekend as well as a 2015 BHCC thread!

2015 BHCC registration is open. Please refer to the 2015 BHCC thread if you have questions about this years event.

2015 BHCC Thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom