2013 San Rafael Swell! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'll be out on Monday. Looks like I'll have to borrow air though. Ordered a new compressor and Ups seems to have misplaced it.

Not a problem, I think most everyone has a compressor or full OBA setup.

Ace - Cory and I will be driving down Friday night and staying through Sunday. Wish I had the time to do the whole long way in!

Last edited:
I will be showing up at darkthirty on Friday I hope, otherwise it will be sunrise Saturday.

Matt, Montreal seasoning=awesome. I will be bringing the pink stuff or blue, green orange, color doesn't matter for potluck Saturday nite.

As for names DAGORED=Doug.

Got the KM2's mounted up yesterday and will doing the 65K service tomorrow so the FJ is ready to go! :steer:

I won't be over until Wednesday! :steer:

I can't download the KMZ. file so where are we camping Wednesday?

My friend can't get to GJ until Tuesday night. So we were going to cruise over Wednesday morning after we have breakfast.

Picking up steaks tomorrow, anyone not like Montreal steak seasoning?? Going to season the steaks, vacuum seal and freeze them. Yum Yum for the Tum Tum!!

Should I bring that over the fire grill again or do you have a new setup for grilling?

I will be showing up at darkthirty on Friday I hope, otherwise it will be sunrise Saturday.

Matt, Montreal seasoning=awesome. I will be bringing the pink stuff or blue, green orange, color doesn't matter for potluck Saturday nite.

As for names DAGORED=Doug.

Got the KM2's mounted up yesterday and will doing the 65K service tomorrow so the FJ is ready to go! :steer:

Doug, can you bring those awning brackets down for me? I'll bring cash for ya.

Should I bring that over the fire grill again or do you have a new setup for grilling?

Ryan that would be great since we have suck a large group this year. :clap:

Okay, So this is what I have so far: Name (# of steaks) Once I get a total amount of steaks I'll let everyone know what their donations will be.

:cheers:

Jonathon (3)
Ace (1)
Doug (1)
Garrett (1)
Craig (1)
BlueCruiser (1)
Matt (2)
Ryan (2)
Cory (2)
Bob (1)

Okay picked up the steaks!! 16oz. Prime USDA Ribeye!! The cost will be $7.50ea. I have the 15 steaks on the list and a few more as spares for those who procrastinated to long. :whoops: Please bring cash with you on Saturday for your steaks. Thanks. If you would like to donate more I will give the extra cash to Jonathon for our future potluck runs :clap:

:cheers:

Matt

Can't wait to leave Phoenix, 90 degrees today..... I will be meeting up with Jonathan on Saturday night...I'm kind of secretive about my first name, sorry.

This is lookin good! Finishing up an epic week of mod procrastination Friday night. Plan on packing Saturday and then Out!

As a reminder, EVERYONE who runs trails at Cruise Moab MUST be registered. This includes ALL trail leaders, gunners, even committee members, no exceptions!

FYI. To all. This is not Cruise Moab.

Thanks for the input guys. Maybe we'll see you out there, your trip sounds awesome.

With little balls of hate! Hehehe!

I just got word from Galen. They will be at Lone Warrior early in the week to procure our camping area! Look for the Yellow 40. :steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom