For Sale 2013 LC200 $69k (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Selling our 2013 LC200. In addition to all the standard 200 goodies it has:
Nitro Gear 4.30 gears
Hutchinson 17" beadlocks
Toyo AT2's 265/75/17 75%ish tread left
Icon Stage 5 Suspension System
2008 - Current Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series suspension - Stage 5
I also have new Fox Shocks with DSC's to install (see pics)
TJM rear locker and compressor
It currently has 44,379 miles on it but is being daily driven by my wife.
It is on a Toyota lease and has had all of the factory service done by them. All work was either done by Nitro Gear or our shop. No accidents, sadly no offroading. Looks better with a true 35 and they will fit with very little rubbing. We can do any mods you want to it prior to taking ownership. I think CBI bumpers, Baja Designs lighting, ARB fridge, Rack-it system and a few other goodies would turn it into an overlanding beast ending it's sad life as a grocery getter. As I mentioned it is a Toyota lease so it will take a little time to get the title sorted out.
Pics Here:
Offroad Power Products - Photos | Facebook

Wow, gorgeous!
GLWS

Sweet truck!

very nice!

Selling our 2013 LC200. In addition to all the standard 200 goodies it has:
Nitro Gear 4.30 gears
Hutchinson 17" beadlocks
Toyo AT2's 265/75/17 75%ish tread left
Icon Stage 5 Suspension System
2008 - Current Toyota Land Cruiser 200 Series suspension - Stage 5
I also have new Fox Shocks with DSC's to install (see pics)
TJM rear locker and compressor
It currently has 44,379 miles on it but is being daily driven by my wife.
It is on a Toyota lease and has had all of the factory service done by them. All work was either done by Nitro Gear or our shop. No accidents, sadly no offroading. Looks better with a true 35 and they will fit with very little rubbing. We can do any mods you want to it prior to taking ownership. I think CBI bumpers, Baja Designs lighting, ARB fridge, Rack-it system and a few other goodies would turn it into an overlanding beast ending it's sad life as a grocery getter. As I mentioned it is a Toyota lease so it will take a little time to get the title sorted out.
Pics Here:
Offroad Power Products - Photos | Facebook
Update 10/4 It now has 35" BFG's, Fox Shocks, and Method ENVE's

IMG_8554.JPG
IMG_8555.JPG
IMG_8673.JPG

Update 10/4 It now has 35" BFG's, Fox Shocks, and Method ENVE's

Why did you change coilovers from Icon stage 5 to Fox if I may ask?

Thanks, I was about to order the Icons but will order Fox's now for $200 more. How long did the Icons last? They look virtually the same as fox in pictures.

I have 5-7 vehicles I need to sell before I can buy something new. Your LC is on the top of my list.

I am surprised that the Icons were shot after just running to the school and mall, what is the normal expectation of an aftermarket shock setup like those? I am curious as I start to figure out my next move.

BTW - both wheel sets look amazing, I would love to know what you did with the first set that the pics on FB show!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom