2013 events (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Post up some events you would like to see on the calendar next year. I would like to see a good mix of hardcore wheeling, expo,and just hanging out.

Last edited:
I saw this:

MAR.3rd SFWDA 1ST Quarter Meeting/ride Tracy City TN hosted by The Damn Locals

and this:

MAY 14-20th 21st annual GSMTR Golden Mnt Park Sparta TN

and didn't we set the pig roast for April 20?

I'll be sponsoring GSMTR again this year, so I'll be there for sure.

I'd like to make the pig roast again (was a good time last time) if time permits.

I'll try to make whatever other stuff you guys have as my schedule permits. It would be easier if I lived a little closer...

The mini is going down for a while but will def be ready by GSMTR at the latest.

Edit: I think the GPS run looked really cool too.

STLCA's New Years Run Jan 4th-6th. Jasper Tn. Georgia boys (and girls) are always welcome.

I would like to put together a trip to skidaway island near Savannah for an expo trip. Do some kayak tours and fishing. They have a group camp area.

I think we should organize a Summer Ride to Hot Springs, Ark...

I'd love to hit HS next year for the SCC but that's October as you know and for me work dependent. I'll just throw out the places we've been over the last several years in no particular order at varying reasonable distances.

Beasley
Morris Mountain
Chocco
Tracy
Windrock
Golden Mountain
Durhamtown
Gulches
Geo ride N Ga (Dahlonega -2011 and Clayton area- 2012)
Expo ride (2010) Dahlonega area
Skyline (failed attempt)​

Places we've never been (+/- hardcore)
Gray Rock (rumors abound)
Uwharrie (5 hrs)
Mt Aettna (Chatt area)
Expo-ish
Prentice cooper
N Ga of course​

And I just recently read somewhere about a possible new place near Chattanooga but can't remember where.

We can always tag along with other groups.

I would like to put together a trip to skidaway island near Savannah for an expo trip. Do some kayak tours and fishing. They have a group camp area.

That would be cool. Only a couple hours away from me. :D

I think we should organize a Summer Ride to Hot Springs, Ark...

I really want to go check that park out. Any idea if you guys will go for SCC next year?

tkinze said:
I'd love to hit HS next year for the SCC but that's October as you know and for me work dependent. I'll just throw out the places we've been over the last several years in no particular order at varying reasonable distances.

Beasley
Morris Mountain
Chocco
Tracy
Windrock
Golden Mountain
Durhamtown
Gulches
Geo ride N Ga (Dahlonega -2011 and Clayton area- 2012)
Expo ride (2010) Dahlonega area
Skyline (failed attempt)

Places we've never been (+/- hardcore)
Gray Rock (rumors abound)
Uwharrie (5 hrs)
Mt Aettna (Chatt area)

Expo-ish
Prentice cooper
N Ga of course

And I just recently read somewhere about a possible new place near Chattanooga but can't remember where.

Don't forget Harlan Ky (Black Mountain)

Don't forget Harlan Ky (Black Mountain)

You ever been there? I want to go there, but I don't know much about the park and it is kinda far from Atlanta...

AuburnFJsexy said:
You ever been there? I want to go there, but I don't know much about the park and it is kinda far from Atlanta...

We've been there a few times. It's roughly 2 hours from Knoxville . Some buddy's of mine know the place quite well though.

I'd take a look at Skyway for an Expo kinda trip. A lot of Alabama Tacos talk about it.

linky

I have been in that area before. There are some good looking forest roads around there. I would be up for some exploration

I saw this:

MAR.3rd SFWDA 1ST Quarter Meeting/ride Tracy City TN hosted by The Damn Locals

and this:

MAY 14-20th 21st annual GSMTR Golden Mnt Park Sparta TN

and didn't we set the pig roast for April 20?

Hey I just noticed that info for GSMTR is from 12.

"The Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride will be May 13-18, 2013 at Coal Creek OHV Area"

Hey I just noticed that info for GSMTR is from 12.

"The Great Smoky Mountain Trail Ride will be May 13-18, 2013 at Coal Creek OHV Area"

oops, good catch! guess Im not wheelin' at all next year. :flipoff2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom