2012 LC71 Soft top (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Friend of mine just bought a new 2012 LC71 soft top last week. Over the weekend we took it to some local dunes for a trial.

It has the 4.0L v6 petrol engine and is very bare bones (no tachometer, manual door locks, manual windows, AM one speaker radio, etc) but was a blast. And for the price I would take one over a jeep wrangler any day (equivalent of ~$23,000 USD).

Anyway, I thought I would share some photos since these are fairly rare, even in the Middle East.

image-2617164533.jpg

image-1521481449.jpg

image-2719994325.jpg

image-2207759432.jpg

image-3975887112.jpg

image-481353367.jpg

image-625350619.jpg

Nice fuel can carrier. That's factory.

Very cool little rig, and a really good price too.

Why Toyota do you not sell that in North America? I'm sure those would sell well in Canada.

Very cool little rig, and a really good price too.

Why Toyota do you not sell that in North America? I'm sure those would sell well in Canada.

It would only sell in the U.S. if it had .....
SatNav
12 cup holders
6 way electric seats and windows.
A V8 that averaged 12mpg
Rear doors that opened and closed automatically
Heated seats and rear view mirrors.

I'm sure there other customer requirements that I can't think of at the moment. :)

I can't think of a single vehicle sold in the US that doesn't have a heated headliner

Friend of mine just bought a new 2012 LC71 soft top last week. Over the weekend we took it to some local dunes for a trial.

It has the 4.0L v6 petrol engine and is very bare bones (no tachometer, manual door locks, manual windows, AM one speaker radio, etc) but was a blast. And for the price I would take one over a jeep wrangler any day (equivalent of ~$23,000 USD).

Anyway, I thought I would share some photos since these are fairly rare, even in the Middle East.

can you help me find soft top cover for land cruiser?
im from philippines

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom