For Sale 2010 LC200 Green (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

2010 LC200 Green/Tan. 73k miles. Very clean/excellent condition. Options include remote start/console cooler, clear bra. Custom sisal/leather mats from cocomats. I need something to haul tools, etc and can't bear to use the LC like a truck. Just starting my search for a truck and would like an idea of what this cruiser is worth before I make a move. I hope this is the appropriate setting to ask this question. Will post more pics for sale once price is determined. Thx in advance for your help. Located in Hattiesburg MS.

LC1.JPG

lc2.JPG

lc3.JPG

PM me if cbmontgo is not interested

3rd in line ;)

KBB excellent rating private party sale puts it at about $40K

Just wanted to give everyone a heads up the cruiser was traded in yesterday. It's at Turan-Foley Chevrolet in Gulfport MS. Contact at dealer is John Partain 228-238-8552 (cell). The cruiser is very clean, underside looks brand new. Originally from California. I had it shipped from san diego to MS. Interior near perfect. Exterior has one tiny blemish on C-pillar (barely noticeable). Typical light front bumper scratches for 6 yo vehicle. Needs new tires soon. Glass perfect. Not sure if they are going to auction it or sell it on site. Good luck. Overall was a great LC and I enjoyed ownership.

Green on Tan is the best. Very rare combo. $40k seems like an ok deal.

Did they come off the price very much?

Not very much, but a few $ thousand isn't that big a deal when you find the precise car you really want.

I have a perfectly good 09 LX570 with 106K, and I never would have considered selling it unless I found a pristine Amazon Green LC.

Welcome to the Club.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom