Events/Trails 200s in Ouray Summer 2016 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

heres Warns fitment guide - Warn Industries - ZEON Fit List
and winch size so you can measure your winch tray to see if this will fit - Warn Industries - Jeep, Truck & SUV Winches: ZEON 12 Platinum

you may know this already - ignore if you do - On Warns site, select the winch you want then towards the bottom is the specs on fitment on what not for the selected winch. I had to measure my tray first to make sure there was enough room to fit what I wanted. these are not cheap mods for sure but they should last forever.
It looks like the ZEON 12s will fit but I need the relocation bracket - definitely going with the ZEON

I cut a section of metal out of the vertical radiator support bracket (sits right behind the grill) and that alone allowed my winch to fit in fine. Order the relo kit to have on hand while installing (should it be needed) but dry fit the winch first before you open that relo package as it might not be needed. just my 2 cents

@Markuson Just saw this on your accident- man that is horrible- but may could have been much worse. So glad you survived that. Get well soon.

@Markuson man, sorry to hear about accident. sounds like a bad deal all around. Go see Dr. Paul Murphy for your knee. He's the best! former Chargers surgeon, works on tons of professional athletes. did my right knee orthoscopic. Was walking after a week. Good luck with everything.

@Markuson, really sorry to hear about your accident, and wishing you a speedy recovery. It has to be tough on your wife, hope that she's coping with it as well. All the best.

Anyone here who participated willing to do a 300 to 400 word write-up about this trip for TCT Magazine? =)

Todd Gatewood got me in touch with Ken Reiten about using his photos.

@Markuson Wishing you a quick and full recovery!!

Anyone here who participated willing to do a 300 to 400 word write-up about this trip for TCT Magazine? =)

Todd Gatewood got me in touch with Ken Reiten about using his photos.
Are you interested in a write up on the Ouray part or both Moab and Ouray as some of us met up earlier (prior to Ouray) and played in the sandbox then ventured down to Ouray.

Are you interested in a write up on the Ouray part or both Moab and Ouray as some of us met up earlier (prior to Ouray) and played in the sandbox then ventured down to Ouray.

Phil pinged me and I had agreed to do something for both trips- using Ken's photos and then I saw he posted this. I've got a draft already complete. He may want to combine others work or pick one. Deadline is Saturday.

If interested to contribute ping him. I'm obviously not a writer- but have over 700 words down already.

Phil pinged me and I had agreed to do something for both trips- using Ken's photos and then I saw he posted this. I've got a draft already complete. He may want to combine others work or pick one. Deadline is Saturday.

If interested to contribute ping him. I'm obviously not a writer- but have over 700 words down already.
All good - You go with your 700 words man - just asking for clarity. Thank you

@BTUMAN, Verizon coverage saved us. Can you hear me now? Lol

I left out the part about losing @Atwalz and sending the Drone to find him....not our most shining moment. LOL

Ha! Funny. But honestly? -That is extremely cool...and brings up all sorts of safety/recon ideas that your amazing drone might be perfect for.

Last edited:
Ha! Funny. But honestly? -That is extremely cool...and brings up all sorts of safety/recon ideas that your amazing drone might be perfect for.

Anybody know where some of that outstanding drone footage has been uploaded? I haven't seen any of it yet.

no vids so i'm guessing it never really happened. good luck with recovery markuson

Final update on post #1! Thanks all for coming and looking forward to next year. Destination Unknown.... 200LCDC

If you attended the event and didn't get an email from me tonight please PM me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom