2009 surf & turf roll call (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1973Guppie

Supporting Vendor
Threads
Website
www.noahsarkstlc.com
OK Ladies,

so I thought I would start a thread for everyone to post up whom is headed up to snt this year. Me and the fam will be headed out Thursday morning early and will be staying in morro bay for the whole weekend. We will be at snt all day on Saturday. Thursday night in downtown SLO has a great farmer's market, food, beer, music, etc., a good time. Let me know if anyone will be down there.

I was hoping to get together a group on Sunday morning as well to do the las chicas / garcia ridge trail over to the pozo saloon. I have yet to do this each year and I want to do it for sure this year. Keep in mind we will be leaving early but whomever wants to join us is welcome to do so. We need to be back on the road towards home by around 1pm. Please pm me with your cell # or catch me sat so we can setup a meeting time. If there is enough interest here we can setup a meet time/place now.

Noah

Noah,
I want to go... However as of right now if I go I will have to leave on Saturday. (working on Sunday :mad:)

that does not sound too bad, you could leave late sat and be home before work, you guys going up early or on Friday? if you are up that way let me know and we can get together at the farmers market, it's a good time for sure ........

I'm going....plan on leaking oil all the way up and back but I'm going. Hopefully everyone will stay upright this year.....I'll pack some extra goodies in the first aid kit just in case.

I'll be heading up also. Not sure if family is going or not as of now. Will have to take my wifes 4WD Sequoia since I am cruzrless right now(mines in 10,000pcs). Will be heading up either Friday AM or Friday after kids school. If it's just me, I'll sleep in the rig. If family, hotel for sure.

Making you guys follow our tradition from last year first night we got there. Drink an entire bottle of 92 proof rum then get really f-ing lost.

My son and I are planning on heading up Friday morning early in the 40 and camping on the beach. Would love to caravan up, but we won't be going too fast in the 40, so I don't want to hold anyone up.

That farmer's market sounds great, but we won't be able to do that this year, but we will keep that in mind for next year.

Anyone else taking the slow route up on Friday morning, let me know and we will caravan up. We had a blast last year, and looking forward to this year's event too.

Completely new to this forum :)flipoff2:) and just heard about Surf n' Turf today, but I think I'm going to be able to make it up. This poor Cruiser is 16 years old and has only been taken off road once. By me. Drunk.

Shane you better make it up. Gonna be fun. Suck it up...what's 300 miles anyway. We are heading up Thurs afternoon to surf Rincon and chill or early Fri morning. Still drinking 92 proof rum though. Can everybody try to not kill their trucks the first hour of getting there this year.

sat is supposed to be 63 degrees and sunny!

we have decided to do the pozo saloon trail / etc on Friday as I don't think we will have time sunday as we have to be back earlier than we thought. I think we are going to do the trail / pozo and maybe hit up a few wineries along the way.

Noah

You a******....you totally jinxed us with the weather now. We are heading up Thurs to SB to surf Rincon then SNT Fri mid-day.

Everyone's plans sound fun... However, I have been out of town the last three weekends in a row, and stuff is pilling up around the house. :bang:
So I am out, unless I get a bunch of stuff done in a short amount of time...

You a******....you totally jinxed us with the weather now. We are heading up Thurs to SB to surf Rincon then SNT Fri mid-day.

maybe we will see you on the way up thursday? we are taking the 15 up and around LA, it's longer but a chiller drive for sure. We will be the big white bus driving 65 and singing songs like the griswold's.

Noah

Everyone's plans sound fun... However, I have been out of town the last three weekends in a row, and stuff is pilling up around the house. :bang:

What's one more weekend away? The stuff piling up around the house isn't going anywhere, so procrastinate on it one more weekend. Hopefully you can get it done and come up, or skip it and come up anyway.

maybe we will see you on the way up thursday? we are taking the 15 up and around LA, it's longer but a chiller drive for sure. We will be the big white bus driving 65 and singing songs like the griswold's.

Noah

Driving 65? Maybe we'll hit that going downhill with a tailwind in the 40. Looking forward to it though, should be a lot of fun. We'll be heading up early Friday morning, so we'll look for you guys on Friday afternoon up there.

Chris, I picked up that sender from the dealer yesterday, so I will bring that along for you. Thanks again.

Any of the other usual suspects going this year? Dom, Shane, Tim, Brian, etc.?

burn your house down, then get in your rig and drive to pismo.

problems solved.

Noah

I am out this year-just got back from hawaii - you guys have fun- and bring your coats- it's gonna be cool and breezy up there!!

Tim:steer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom