2009 BBRC Fall Crawl (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm in. The checks in the mail (well, maybe by tomorrow). Can I just fax my check to you?

Bob- make sure to PM Norm with t-shirt info and meal ticket info

Thanks
Rob

So I just noticed this thread but knew about the event from crazy. What do I do, send a check in or just PM ya and hand over the dough when I get there?

Norm I pmed ya cuz I'll be there :cool:

What, if any, are the vehicle requirements? 4WD, Locker, tow points and a strap? I don't currently have a CB (I do have a HAM tho ;))

really cb would be nice even if its handheld. What does your 100 have in the way of lockers? Towpoints is a must,we have plenty of straps. As far as my responce goes I only speak for my group..not for the whole
What, if any, are the vehicle requirements? 4WD, Locker, tow points and a strap? I don't currently have a CB (I do have a HAM tho ;))

Just bring yourself and your truck and the things you need. We will put you with the correct group. And you will be taken care of.

Cam

just bring your latte machine, and my rig dont have enough cup holders so you will need to be behind me

I've only got 9 IIRC.

really cb would be nice even if its handheld. What does your 100 have in the way of lockers? Towpoints is a must,we have plenty of straps. As far as my responce goes I only speak for my group..not for the whole

I'll see if I can find one, been meaning to install that all-in-one deal.

Just bring yourself and your truck and the things you need. We will put you with the correct group. And you will be taken care of.

Cam

Sounds great! Thanks.

park opens about 8 am. Everyone needs to register and pay the park so we hope to have everyone heading out by 9am.
Rob

PM sent. I will be there, have not sent in registration. Will pay at the door. Need to know anything else just PM me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom