For Sale 2007 GX470 Black 106k miles - Atlanta (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm the second owner of this GX, I bought it in December at 96k miles. Had grand plans for a build and lots of off-roading, but haven't had the time to pursue either so its time to sell. It is the non-sport, non-KDSS with ML/NAV. Asking $16k.

Here's the BAD about the vehicle:
- CarFax shows an accident in 2010 with moderate damage, no airbag deploy. When I had the vehicle inspected at ACC Toyota prior to purchase, they couldn't find any frame or structural damage that would indicate the repair of serious damage.

- The SAIS threw a p01445 code back in December. I purchased a bypass unit and its run fine since.

- The interior isn't pristine. PO definitely used to haul kids, so the rear carpets are stained. The Lund cargo mats cover everything up pretty well.

- The bulbs under the AHC and suspension switch are blown

Here's the GOOD about the vehicle:
- Regularly serviced at the local Lexus dealership. TB and WP done at 91k. Front struts were leaking and were replaced at 96k.

- Steering wheel and shift knob reupholstered

- New rear rotors and pads

- New the torque converter (which included ATF change)

- Power steering, Brake, and Diff fluids flushed just last week.

Not sure how to post pictures in the thread, so here is a link to an album: 2007 GX 470.
Any questions or if you'd like more photos of any area in particular, please let me know. Thanks!

Quick update -- I took care of the p1445 by having all three VSVs replaced. Now asking $15k -- open to reasonable offers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom