For Sale 2004 Toyota Tacoma Supercharged TRD DCSB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

It time to put truck up for sale! Here are the highlights:

2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD
-rear locking differential
-2nd generation TRD Supercharger
-Addicted Offroad front plate bumper
-Addicted Offroad sliders
-Smittybuilt X20 8 comp winch
-Safari snorkel
-AFE dry air filter
-Light Racing UCAs
-3" Bilstein lift
-LT285/75R16 Cooper Discovery ATP tires
-Weathertech digital fit floor mats
-1" bore master cylinder/booster from a Lexus LS400
-slotted/drilled SBC rotors

The truck has 238k miles on the odometer. I've owned it since 205k miles and during those 33k miles I've serviced or replaced the following:
-all 3 ignition coil packs
-ignition wires
-spark plugs
-serpentine belt tensioner
-serpentine idler pulley
-CV axles
-automatic differential disconnect solenoid
-inner/outer tie rods
-upper/lower ball joints
-Light Racing UCAs
-LCA bushings
-driver/passenger wheel bearings and seals
-driver side spindle
-wiper motor
-SBC brake pads/rotors
-rebuilt both cylinder heads
-air filter box/duct

Prior to me buying the truck it was in a front end collision at around 202k miles. During its repair the following parts were replaced by Addicted Offroad:
-hood
-fenders
-radiator support
-radiator
-headlights
-corner lights
-A/C condenser and lines
-timing belt and pulleys
-water pump
-engine fan
-power steering pump
-passenger side cylinder head
-2nd gen TRD supercharger
-1" bore master cylinder/booster from a Lexus LS400

The interior is completely stock aside from the Weathertech floor mats. The stereo has never been swapped and nothing has been modified. The air-recirculation button on the dash is missing. It's functional and still lights up but the button is gone. The airbags did go off when the truck had a collision prior to me owning it. Because of this there are no airbags installed. I decided to leave them out due to how much off-roading I do and didn't want a false deploy one day. The steering wheel was replaced since the airbag destroyed the old one, it's a Lexus steering wheel with Lexus cruise control. I actually like the way this looks much better. The passenger airbag popped through the dash as designed along a straight seam, and I have never replaced that panel. It never bothered me and probably won't bother anyone who buys it, but I'll put up a picture of it later. Last time I checked the airbags could be bought for around $60 online and it's an easy plug and play install.

The engine is stock other than the factory Gen 2 TRD supercharger. Keep in mind that this supercharger was designed to work perfectly with this truck straight from the dealership. This truck just didn't have one installed until about 205k miles making the supercharger itself brand new. There are no additional tuning or fueling modifications and none are even needed. The goal was to add power without sacrificing any reliability or serviceability.

This truck had been tons of fun and has really gotten my family more involved in the outdoors. The first generation Tacoma is extremely capable with minimal modifications. The truck can get a perfect alignment thanks to the beefy upper control arms. I love this truck and really hate to get rid of it. I love it so much I bought the exact same model but a 2016.

Please call or text me for more info at (435) 513-5635

Thanks, Derek

Located in Salt Lake City, Utah

$13,900

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom