2003 Taco w/ 220k miles (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

No, way past. 2008 w/ 140k

Tune or not, it will always ride like a dump truck. I have a brand new bug shield for that truck though. Might even have like 8?

Thank you Sir!
05 camry with the 2AZFE 4 cyl always got just under 30mg. Sold it to my brother with 230K and he's been drivig it for the last couple years. I went with that body style because it was more modern first, and the motor is pretty much maintenance free with timing chain and whatnot.

Are all of the 4 cylinders in that generation of Camry ('02-'06) the 2AZFE?
My oldest daughter had one ('02) until she totaled it, a great car.

Any thoughts good or bad on Gen II Avalons?
It looks like they get decent mpg's for a v6.
I read mixed things on reviews, sometimes hard to read through the bs.

All of those 4cyl are 2AZFE. Some later ones had oil consumption issues with an extended warranty that is most likely well over. But i think they were later than 2006 and I've only run into one.

I came into one once too.

Anybody have any experience or input on the 3.5 v6 in a '07 Avalon?
Most are 80k-150k miles.

I have the same engine in the 15, its got some balls to it.

My grandma has an 07 Avalon. Its fast. does great peel outs.

I test drove one tonight, drove great, love the ride. Funny how the salesman forgot to mention all of the dings and stench of marlboro's inside, I was pissed. Before I even opened a door I told him his sucks but I'm gunna test drive it to see if I want to look elsewhere for one.

Hey, but listen, it's a great deal! Tell ya what, I'll knock $250 off an extended warranty if you take it tonight. My manager isn't in and there's no way he'll let that deal go through so, you're totally going to want to do this now before he comes in and says no way.

This guy wasn't quite that bad, I think he was a little embarrassed, kept looking at the ground while i verbally tore his car apart because he told me on the phone "no dings no scratches".
A short flash of the "Russian Prison Guard" came out of me. I don't think you guys have seen this before.

Tom w guy be like... why u scratch n dent?

30E0A8A700000578-0-image-m-69_1454598443200.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom