Parting Out 2000 100 Series Eastern NM (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have a 99 with all the fake wood trim around the radio/climate control/shifter/window and lock switches, etc...not looking good anymore. ...do you have the wood trim or the black? Is it in tact and how much $?

Looking for the steering wheel trim peice rhat mounts to the back of the steering wheel
Jason

PM Sent!

I have a 99 with all the fake wood trim around the radio/climate control/shifter/window and lock switches, etc...not looking good anymore. ...do you have the wood trim or the black? Is it in tact and how much $?

PM Sent!

How about a window motor for rear seat, drivers side?

Is the MAF sensor available? Radiator shroud (if free from cracks)? Charcoal canister purge valves and sensor (one valve in on the canister next to the sensor, other valve is near the intake manifold)? What about the ECU with a paired master key?

Is the MAF sensor available? Radiator shroud (if free from cracks)? Charcoal canister purge valves and sensor (one valve in on the canister next to the sensor, other valve is near the intake manifold)? What about the ECU with a paired master key?

PM Sent!

Do you have the center console piece available? I am referring to the entire plastic console that surrounds the tranny/transfer case shifters and the seat warmers

Do you have the center console piece available? I am referring to the entire plastic console that surrounds the tranny/transfer case shifters and the seat warmers

PM Sent!

Did the transmission sell? I'm hoping to get a new dipstick tube and all of the mounting hardware.

interested in the pioneer 2 din radio and install brackets, if available. Touch screen? BT compatible?

Is the fuel pump control / relay in the left rear 1/4 panel still available? part #89570

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom