200 series picture thread (29 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

email6695.jpg

your truck looks like it is begging for a turbo kit to beat every range rover SVR around you like LC in this youtube :clap:

Holy crap!!

That thing motors.... Interesting that the speedo doesn't register on the dash? Nothing wrong with the tacho response but!!

Haha, that is one crazy land cruiser, mine is stock imported from Japan. They call it the ZX, hence the body kit and big rims. It has the 4.6l engine.

Last edited:
what I didn't see on their website is this, which appears to be a reshaped KDSS arm...View attachment 1319292
I emailed them about this bar a couple days ago, got an email back this morning. It's a custom KDSS bar they make in house which allows for 35's to clear it. It comes in a kit with a 2 inch suspension lift and 2 inch body lift which allows for 35's. The kit is 64,000 roubles, which if my conversion is correct is about a grand!

I emailed them about this bar a couple days ago, got an email back this morning. It's a custom KDSS bar they make in house which allows for 35's to clear it. It comes in a kit with a 2 inch suspension lift and 2 inch body lift which allows for 35's. The kit is 64,000 roubles, which if my conversion is correct is about a grand!

That's not a bad price at all. Their bumpers are cheap too. Wonder what the quality is like.

Opinions please... Need to figure out how to get the Toyota plate attached and oem looking. Thanks to @Tripledave for the grill!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom