1HD-FT Intake Manifold Same as 1HDT? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Yeah as monster said its not the same....

I mean you could just go outside and look at yours right... Or google search it?

So you're telling me you don't know the difference between a rectangle and a trapezoid of sorts with offset holes... Or actually 4 bolt vs 3 bolt lol Maybe you should sell the truck since your kinda ahead.

I mean the picture in the link I provided isn't exactly overburdened with detail and size.

So you're telling me you don't know the difference between a rectangle and a trapezoid with offset holes?... Maybe you should sell the truck since your kinda ahead.
Aww, did someone not get any love for Valentine's Day? My apologies, better luck next year ... good thing you got ol' Palmela Handerson in the mean time!

What's this useless money wasting day your talking about? Me and the gf don't care for it one bit.

But you can tell the difference between 3 holes and 4 holes right? We can agree on that or no?

Absalom,
The part on the picture bolts to the intake heater of the hdft.
Imo it won't fit the hdt.

But you can tell the difference between 3 holes and 4 holes right? We can agree on that or no?
Who hurt you? You seem so bitter, let me know if you need someone to talk to. If the GF says she doesn't care about V-Day, I assure you she's lying to you ;)

Absalom,
The part on the picture bolts to the intake heater of the hdft.
Imo it won't fit the hdt.
Really appreciate your help. After taking a closer look at my own intake pattern and this one, it appears to not be a match!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom