1fz-fe Stroker? (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Has anyone done a stroker motor? I have done a seach and can't find anything.

I am asking because I thought that a LC with a ported and polished head, stoked to 4.6 or 4.7, headers, dual exhaust, big bore throttle body and a intake would get somewhere close to 260-275hp. That sounds worth it to me.

THOUGHTS?

Wouldn't a stroked 4.5 1FZFE yield more than a mere .1 to .2 rise in displacement? I'd think you'd get at least that much simply with a .030, .045, or .060 over bore. What are your thoughts? Different/custom rods, off-set grinding the crank? Maybe the guys in OZ or the middle east have more experience hot rodding the 1FZFE and will chime in.

Last edited:
I think Robbie (powderpig)? also knows about this. 4.7L I think?? sorry don't konw details but maybe someone else will chime in.

I think Robbie (powderpig)? also knows about this. 4.7L I think?? sorry don't konw details but maybe someone else will chime in.

Robbie got to 4.6 with +1mm pistons if I recall. He ported and polished but didn't stroke it and I am pretty sure he didn't put it on a dyno. 260-270hp will take more than boring or stroking... maybe both to get to 5+ litres.

Quote from CDan
"Stock displacement is 4,476.7 cc"
"1 mm OS bore makes it 4,566.7 cc"

-B-

Last edited:
I saw that. I want a a little more than a 4.6. I am going to run some numbers on gettin a build today.

Lol. We will c.

260 - 270 is only a 25% increase... you won't need to stroke it to get there. I'm not saying don't do it, but the money spent doing it might be more than the over bore/porting, etc etc. which should get you what you desire.

I'll probaly start with the headers, exhaust, gears (I'm doing a 2.5 OME lift and a aftermarket front bumper) and intake. Then i'll see where I'm at. i still think i'll port and polish the head maybe look at cams too. i am going to look for a engine and get started on the build in a few weeks. (LOL I dont even have the LC yet. My brother in law is looking for one for me, he's got connections :D .) My brother in law has a race car shop in Ossining, NY. We are going to try our hand a pumpin this engine up. It should be fun

Looking forward to what you come up with.

Jack

oh, no!!! don't let LXExtreme see that link. He'll disassemble his motor again and throw more newer new parts in. :)

I emailed the guy, we'll see how much it cost include shipping and handling from Dubai, UAE to U.S. ;)

1FZ-FE

Part Type:
Application:
Engine Type:
Connecting Rod Beam Style:
Connecting Rod Material:
Connecting Rod Finish:
Wrist Pin Style:
Clearanced for Stroker:
Cap Retention Style:
Connecting Rod Bolt Brand:
Connecting Rod Bolt Diameter:
Connecting Rod Bolt Material:
Fastener Yield Strength (psi):
Connecting Rod Bolt Head Style:
Approximate Rod Weight (g):
Advertised Horsepower Rating (hp):
Advertised RPM Rating:
Weight Matched Set:
Magnafluxed:
Rod.JPG

I would look at getting a better set of cam's, while researching this subject..

a set of cams can change your high end rpm's or you can look into getting a set for low end torque...depending on your mission, the crank/pistons/rods on these engines are really strong....

if you had the head ported/polished/ground you could try to get some replacement cams that would help in the low-end range...

[if there is even a set available on the market......]

that is where I would start at......IMHO.......

cool, let us know what they say. I/M SOOOOOO EXCITED

Got an email yesterday...

Dear ...

Thanks for your interest in REVOLUTION Hot Selling Products. REVOLUTION Products are Quality & Race Proven by experts. We are into customization. We care for both quality & price. The combination of quality & price makes our Products the first choice of our Worldwide Customers.

We try to keep much of the stock but our Products are like Hot Cakes.

REVOLUTION can custom design any type of Connecting Rods & Crankshafts for any application. You just have to send us the drawing or sample & we will rush your order otherwise our experts can try to get the application sample, to be custom designed, you ask for. We have a list of parts we've already made in the form of our latest catalogue available on our website. We keep many other parts also.

The SUVs, TOYOTA Land Cruiser 1FZ-FE & 2UZ-FE and NISSAN Patrol Safari TB48DE are very famous & demanded here in Middle East region. These vehicles are used for street & desert racing here in Middle East. REVOLUTION is the only company in the World providing Performance Engine Parts for these vehicles. We keep 4340 Steel H-Beam Rods in stock for these vehicles. Now we are taking orders of the Strongest Ultra Lite 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum Rods for these vehicles. You can also be one of these lukiest people of Gulf region to have them in your 1FZ-FEE / 2UZ-FE engine. Working on the stroker kits for these vehicles which will convert 4.5L TOYOTA 1FZ-FE into 4.8L & 4.8L NISSAN TB48DE to 5.2L.

The best price we can offer you for a set (6 Rods with ARP 8740 bolts) of 4340 Steel H-Beam Rods is US$1000.00. This is the price which you can't get here in the Middle East from our dealers & distributors.

Do write us if you require any further assistance.

Always Here To Serve You Better.

Regards,

Shakeel Aslam,
+971 50 7767493
+971 50 2782829
Dubai, UAE.

I don't know, I'm not sure then quality of 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum Rods <- Now when you daily drive your rig I don't think these going to be reliable as, compare to OEM rods.Eventually it'll break.

Anyways here closer look pic's of 1FZ Lite 7075-T6 Billet Aluminum Rods.
Rev_Rod_022.JPG
Rev_Rod_03.JPG
Rev_Rod_01.JPG

why would you think they would break in a DD application vs. racing?

I think it would be fine. I got the same email and forwarded it to my BIN . This is gonna be a fun winter. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom