For Sale 1F engine (MD)**SOLD** (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@40Habits got me a motor shipped from Dakota for $200. I don't remember what LTL he used, but I picked it up at a Yellow Freight terminal about 8 miles from the shop.

@40Habits got me a motor shipped from Dakota for $200. I don't remember what LTL he used, but I picked it up at a Yellow Freight terminal about 8 miles from the shop.

How was it packaged? I was thinking about strapping it to a pallet, my biggest problem is I don't have an easy location to prep and load.

This may get pulled and strapped to a pallet this weekend, if you want to see it run come by!

I NEED this out of my way, $1000 will get you the entire frame, engine, tranny, transfer case, and axles.

PM me for more info

How was it packaged? I was thinking about strapping it to a pallet, my biggest problem is I don't have an easy location to prep and load.

Sorry, I didn't see this before Ryan. He attached 4x4 blocks to a pallet, bolted the fron and rear mtr mt tabs to the blocks, then built a crate around the thing. He was way more motivated to sell than I was to buy, as not only did he get me that smoking deal on shipping, but donated the time to build the crate. He was (and is) very handy with a screw gun.

I knew the motor was probsbly not gonna be good, but the ancillaries were the draw. So when I dropped the pan and went after the crank, and remnants of bearing shells fell out, I wasn't bothered.

Hth

As Chenowith says "1F's are too stupid to die" End quote and here is mine "One day we will all be looking for one of these....."

This may be a 1.5 engine, oil filter mounted on intake, oil fill plug on top of valve cover.

bumpity ttt

The current motor I found has a cracked head and would like have a reliable motor to put in there and have some extra parts to keep it going. You think is a f1.5? Do you know if parts interchange with the 1 and 1.5?

The current motor I found has a cracked head and would like have a reliable motor to put in there and have some extra parts to keep it going. You think is a f1.5? Do you know if parts interchange with the 1 and 1.5?

As far as I know there are very few differences between the 1F and 1.5, the oiling system to the rocker arm is improved.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom