For Sale: 1999 LX 470 120k miles

Discussion in 'UZJ100 | LX470' started by ljkup, Jan 3, 2014.

Classifieds Guidelines... short but sweet

- Prices: It is STRONGLY SUGGESTED that you POST A PRICE for each item. Don't ask for bids or offers, this is not EBay. And please, no prices in the Title.
- Location: IH8MUD reaches over 250 unique countries per day. Please include your state/country in the Title.
- Sold Items: Threads remain for price/product research. Make a final Reply to note your item is sold.

Tie Rod Media LLC does not get involved in transactions or disputes. PLEASE perform your own due diligence to ensure a smooth transaction.
  1. ljkup

ljkup

SOLD

NEW PICS!
    Price for easy surfing: $13,000
    Located in Denver
    Approximately 119,500 miles

Hey all,
    I'm entertaining selling my LX. I've had a lot of fun with this rig so far but it is time for another project. This is probably the best truck I have ever owned and has been trouble free for the two years I have owned it.

New (under 5k miles) 295/75/16 BFG all terrains, Weather Tech mats for first two rows and for rear storage area. Second and third row seats virtually untouched.

No rear locker.

Pearl white with tan interior (very clean).

Timing belt done (I think at 91k, I will double check and edit post).

1 master remote key with broken fob, 1 valet key (I've just been using the Valet).

AHC works flawlessly. I will also include the AHC bypass from Slee

Plastidipped grill and rear L emblem.

Removed running boards (no longer have them).

Interior pics to come shortly.

Bad:
    Master window switch is missing passenger rear switch. I never got around to fixing it.
    Standard size spare tire
    Chrome peeling on drivers door handle

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 30, 2014
  2. mcgaskins

mcgaskins

That's a bummer man! What are you switching to? I walk by your place a couple times a week when we go out to eat - just bought a place in Highlands/Jefferson Park a couple months ago.
  3. ljkup

ljkup

Real bummer! Longer commute means I need to get something a little more reasonable. Not quite sure yet. Congrats on the new place, what cross streets are you at?
  4. Tremek

Tremek SILVER Star

Love your truck, really like the Plastidipped grille. Good luck with your sale!
  5. ljkup

ljkup

Thanks! Sorry about pics everyone. Been a little cold and snowy here in Denver. Will get some more asap.
  6. mcgaskins

mcgaskins

I hear you - we take my girlfriend's new civic pretty much any time the weather or conditions don't require the LC. I'm at 28th and Clay in that new modern looking 5 story building. I waiting for them to finish construction for over a year and finally moved in September.
  7. ljkup

ljkup

More Pics. Closeups are trying to show the only dent on the driver's side rear door.

Attached Files:

8. ljkup

ljkup

More pics. Master window switch works for all other windows. Just needs a switch snapped in for the passenger rear.

Attached Files:

9. ljkup

ljkup

Pics of driver's side interior

Attached Files:

10. ljkup

ljkup

Passenger side and rear cargo areas

Attached Files:

11. ljkup

ljkup

High mode, Low mode.

Attached Files:

12. ljkup

ljkup

The holy grail of maintenance items.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Jan 6, 2014
  13. Trapper50cal

Trapper50cal TEQ Frame of Mind Supporting Vendor

Wow, pretty rig!

GLWS!
  14. Helio5

Helio5

Oh how about that. I'm in Chaffee Park. I haven't seen your ride around town yet. What a beauty!
  15. ljkup

ljkup

Thanks Trapper & Helio! I think I found my new project. PM me offers before Friday when I visit the dealership.
    Last edited: Jan 7, 2014
  16. paflytyer

paflytyer 100's in the Hills Media Partner

Who did the 90k service? Possibly interested.
  17. ljkup

ljkup

paflytyer: the 90k service was done at Boulder Toyota (Larry H Miller now) on December 7, 2011. They did the timing belt, water pump and drive belt. PM me if you want to look at it.
  18. CardinalFJ60

CardinalFJ60

you work in Lodo?

Do you work in LoDo? If so, I've seen you're truck a bunch. I'm either in the 06 version of your truck or my brown 60. I can attest, it's a head turner.
  19. ljkup

ljkup

I used to work in Lodo. Now I am working in Broomfield....part of the motivation for a change.
  20. ljkup

ljkup

Bump....heading to the dealer tomorrow.....if all goes well, I might be trading her in on Saturday.